We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Mazda RX-7 [V2.0] [3 Versions] (No Spoiler Released)

Tool831

I did that car a week before rules where in place and as the rules say..

You're releasing them RIGHT NOW, which means they're not supposed to be locked.

Plus this is my last car mod ever.
    Quitting just because of a forum rule change that forces you to admit where you're getting your models from is kinda childish don't you think???

Aswell this proves that your trying to edit my work. When i say 'my work' im talking about converting it, i dont want noobs like yourself to edit my 2 days of work to bring people a mod just so can stuff it up or edit a small thing then claim that you converted it.
    Is anybody doing that??? NO THEY'RE NOT ! ! !

Is jumping to false conclusions an Olympic Sport with you or what???

It's not your work, just because you converted something doesn't mean you get to claim infinite dominion over it.

The day you build something 100% from scratch, THEN you can claim dominion over it.

Even if someone does decide to release what they did, as long as you're credited as the original converter that shouldn't be a problem.

I agree, I stand and stick to protecting peoples files, he has made it worse by not including original "Readme.txt" etc..

For you to say that in another topic, then turn around and and try to steal credit or claim dominion over other people's work is the absolute definition of hypocrisy.

So once again stop trying to edit my converting work!
    1. All I did was decompile the BNK files to check for the locks and they were still present.

2. Stop jumping to false conclusions....you seriously need to stop biting people's heads off when they're not doing anything wrong to you.

3. If I want something added or removed from a model ON MY OWN PERSONAL MACHINE, then that's my business as long as it's not released. You simply do NOT get to decide what happens on my computer or anyone else's for that matter.

I dont rush mods
    Considering how many glaring bugs you deliberately overlook just to get things out the door as fast as possible, yes, you do rush things out.

If you don't like my cars then why comment? Are you just a plain arse hole? or someone who wants to just make me stop modding.
    You seriously need to take a trip over to places like SMCars and learn how to accept CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM like they do. Over there they realize that they're just human and they make mistakes they might not see, and they accept other people's insight on how to make the models BETTER.

You'll never see anyone bite someone's head off for commenting on their models over there, they actually WANT the comments to be made.

If you can't take someone commenting on the things you release, then why are you releasing them at all???

I'm not going to sit here and kiss your backside when you're doing the two things I despise, 1) claiming credit for things you didn't do, and 2) releasing bugged up conversions then ignoring the bugs even AFTER people point them out to you. You ignore the bugs just to start work on other conversions and you leave bugs in them too....

Don't try your 'its my opinion' bullcrap,
    Wow, that one came from way out in left field considering the fact that I've never said that.....

cause i have alot of Rep of doing mods and most people like my work, if you don't like what i do and what i try my best on.
    Having alot of "rep" doesn't mean you're perfect or untouchable, you're human, you make mistakes just like everyone else and you need to follow the sames rules as everyone else. If someone else sees your mistakes and points them out to you, THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO BASH YOU AT ALL, they're trying to HELP YOU.

If you can't openly accept that help, then that's nobody's fault but your own.

• Replies 92
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread locked.

If you can't discuss properly and act like children there is no point letting this carry on and escalate higher.

There is no need for it and blame lies on both sides.

Enough is enough.

:locked:

I love this mod, it looks brilliant and is perfect when i bodyswap it onto my TVR T440R, piccie time!!!

Pink and Black!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Black and White!

And heres one with my new plate which Andai made for me =)

nice RX7 ilove it but a tip for you

you can replace for TVR Sagaris

it's faster and have more different colors

but no bugs in the "ego-cam"

_

Hi there i was just going to ask about Replacing/Body Swap, And Phill, just Helped me out What Class it the TVR Sag anyways? Ok i will just put back the Origanal Files and do the TVR Thx for that Info, and What F&F Movie was this Car in,? Cause i dont Recall was it the Orange one, in the 1st Movie? I Liked that One alot and Green one.

Also THX TooL! For This Amazing Sweet Car, i Like the Pop up Lights Too.

Peace Thx for making me Happyer this Spring... PaL :thumbsup: ;) :cool:

My Ride Now Day's ;}

Ok Thx Kurgan777..

Guess what i did,Who Cares Rite? LoL Well, I added this on the Nobel M400 ,For its B' Class Power and so Incase any Sweet Mod, Happens to Come out? Soon i didnt Mess up a So good Car ;}

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Plain_Pics2/Page_2_Pics/Noble_M400_switch.jpg

_

This Thing Is Very CooL is all i Know. because i want Use it in a Replay Race i Like,More.

So thats my 2 Cents Guys, Thx TooL! Again :thumbsup: :lol:

_

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Plain_Pics2/Page_2_Pics/3.jpg

_____________________________:cool:_____________________________

Body Swapp ;}

i like the fact that you put the mod onto the noble but im sure you copied me with the colour scheme >.<

PS: The TVR T440R stage 3 is faster then the stage 3 Noble (TVR C class, Noble B class)

Hi FMR, Naw i didnt Copy you, but i Listened to your advice, So i went with the TVR & then Noble, I had on the TVR440 First but it was CooL Fast... but the Rear End Slides around to much i think? Im still Thinking about Trying Some A' Car, for it havent made a Choice yet?.

Plus my Lady Driver Head/Body, is waay outta wack,on the Noble M400 so i need change that sooner.. LoL. :oook:

Been Busy with Chores and stuff, So.. Yeah i Like Purple too :cool:

_

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Odds_Ends_Gifs/My_FandF_B_Class_Nicer.jpg

_

This One Works the Better for me Now, and i added the, SkyLine GTR Sound to it. So it Pretty fast., Handels Better and the GaL Steering is Much Better,Position, than the other one. :D :cool:

Hi FMR, Naw i didnt Copy you, but i Listened to your advice, So i went with the TVR & then Noble, I had on the TVR440 First but it was CooL Fast... but the Rear End Slides around to much i think? Im still Thinking about Trying Some A' Car, for it havent made a Choice yet?.

Plus my Lady Driver Head/Body, is waay outta wack,on the Noble M400 so i need change that sooner.. LoL. :oook:

Been Busy with Chores and stuff, So.. Yeah i Like Purple too :cool:

_

_

This One Works the Better for me Now, and i added the, SkyLine GTR Sound to it. So it Pretty fast., Handels Better and the GaL Steering is Much Better,Position, than the other one. :D :cool:

Great job on the Noble Hint, cuz the saturn makes the car not even worth the time to drive. it looks nice, but it went soo freaking slow i didint even make it past the fork in the road. Thanks :cheeky:

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

I use the RX-7 stock spoler on Saturn Sky, and the VeilSide Fortune on the Curve, and i've changed all logos in the game to mazda logo, and changed the names so now, the Saturn is officialy mazda for me...

changed all the logos even on the building of the Chevrolet - Mazda showroom

Great mod tool. Thanks. I just love the one from tokyo drift:cool:

Jackief what do you use to change the names of cars in game because i hate this to drive a mazda but saturn in the name. Please tell me.

• 2 weeks later...