We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lada Samara/VAZ 2108 "TurboLada Samara" Race Car

RCGGM

Hi, I've made a model of a Lada Samara, made as a race car. Its based on a VAZ 2108 model by www.drive3dautos.com / G-cars / Bogdach from 3d warehouse (model site) .

Its made in Sketchup 7.

The model is complete with engine, (spartan) interior and driver (aid to place TDU driver).

Work needed:

conversion work (lights, reflections etc.)

The model has few "image textures", mostly just colors, but has a transparent mesh texture, dont know if this will work in TDU...

I guess it would replace the Saleen S7 or McLaren F1 LM...

400491.jpeg400492.jpeg400493.jpeg400494.jpeg

I also have made "Street Version":

400712.jpeg400713.jpeg400714.jpeg

What I'm hoping for is that someone will convert this to TDU, as I don't know how :)

Yeah its supposed to have 4WD, lots of grip, high power maybe 600-800hp, but a XJ220 type powerband (turbo lag) and low weight maybe 1200-1300kg, and a quick change gearbox. What car would be most suited to replace?

hmm. the stock car is fat :D I really like it ;)

Ask grin or tool, maybe them can convert your car.

thanks! :D

I tried messaging these people but requesting in a thread they made will be deleted by mods, I cant PM anybody before 15 posts... cant spam to get 15 posts, etc... So I hope they will see this thread. Anyone here who wants to PM any of them? Or SP038 (Lada modder :D) It would be great :D Would love to see any of these cars in this great game!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...