We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

stylya: BMW 120i

Cadillac sixteen

BMW 120i

reaplace: ...

Creator: stylya

download:

http://tdu-world.com/forum/28-887-1

(to download push in the first post "СКАЧАТЬ BMW 120i" after the new site has opend search a button named: "сюда" and than choose one of the offered links: VezetMne.ru, НетИзмене.ру, JDU.ru, Tests.Holm.ru, SmsKapkan.ru............... enjoy the car)

I´M NOT THE CREATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

twWeFxorVW.jpg t4007454bb02f521a54b41321b070c89b.jpgt850cef26b65e44a4b4496d03e9115e42.jpgt855e53bf63c90e85048982908f7a8258.jpg

so i dont care if the creator stop;deleted;continue;finish a projekt =D

Well we do care if the mod gets stopped as we end up with lots of pointless threads. If you're going to post a mod that doesn't belong to you, please only post full released versions from now on, thanks.

:googleit:, is your friend^^

Also, this is an english speaking forum, so if you're posting a link to a site in another language, it would be preferable to give some sort of translation in your post, rather than telling people to just use google.

Well we do care if the mod gets stopped as we end up with lots of pointless threads. If you're going to post a mod that doesn't belong to you, please only post full released versions from now on, thanks.

first off all, this mod is released ive stopped posting [WIP]´s

Also, this is an english speaking forum, so if you're posting a link to a site in another language, it would be preferable to give some sort of translation in your post, rather than telling people to just use google.

well, i think you are right in that point *shame*

ill do something^^

The download page:

http://ifolder.ru/11915973

but i need to find the download link :confused:

take a look at my first post

Well if it is released, please post a direct download link also. So none Russian speaking members can easily download the mod.

sry but i wont do that cuz i havent asked for permission, thats why i move on very thin ice so I just lead to the original post and when im happy, with download guide^^

Be more serious, MrSeriousCat, you kid!

If you dont like like the car, so dont write or make your own car.

Lol yes, I was a bit rude. The thing is, I do like the car, I just don't like the way it looks right now. Perhaps it'll be improved.. did you try it?

I'm not the creator, but still I'm free to express my opinion.

• 1 month later...