We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.0 Spoiler up down]

Tool831

The ME 412 issue is moot as the mod hasn't been designed with that car in mind. The other minor issue might be one of those you'd never have noticed it had it not been mentioned and I guess depending on how easy/hard it would be too sort would determine if it would be done at all.

One thing is for sure though, there is now a really good quality Veyron available for those who want one in TDU.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ME 412 issue is moot as the mod hasn't been designed with that car in mind. The other minor issue might be one of those you'd never have noticed it had it not been mentioned and I guess depending on how easy/hard it would be too sort would determine if it would be done at all.

The problem of it being of centered and evidently twisted is weird as both in zmodeler its completely straight and centered. Also in game for me and tool we do not have these bugs so we can't really fix a problem we dont have.

The problem of it being of centered and evidently twisted is weird as both in zmodeler its completely straight and centered. Also in game for me and tool we do not have these bugs so we can't really fix a problem we dont have.

I find that hard to believe when you have the same game as the rest of us and you're modding the same cars, others also had the off-center bug on the RX-7 + kits.

The stock Edonis and ME412 are centered and straight, I deliberately went back to the stock vehicles just to check this, then put the mods back on, and when you put the Veyron on either of them, spoiler up or spoiler down, they both end up with the same off-center twist.

And I only used the ME412 because I thought it was a better match for the real Veyron's power and top speed. It's a royal pain to control with a PS-2 USB controller adapter, but it's FAST, and it'll smoke the tires at 125+MPH :eek2:

:eek: OMG! I can't belive it. There's finnaly a Veyon for TDU! Thank you Tool, thank you very much!:thumbsup:

+rep

The veyron has already been done by several modders, but anyway this is my favourite :thumbsup: +rep Tool :D [e] need to spread

The veyron has already been done by several modders, but anyway this is my favourite :thumbsup: +rep Tool :D [e] need to spread

I know that(I founded this site looking for Veyron mod), I meant that this is the only Released Veyron mod ;)

Soooo you are either seeing it wrong or its just the camera position problem.

You're not seriously blaming my eyes when I already posted SCREENSHOTS as evidence are you???

Stock vehicles (Edonis and ME412) are centered and straight, the new Veyron is not.

The only logical conclusion to be drawn from that is that the New Veyron is off-center and twisted.

I even went back to the Basbas Veyron just for comparison, it's centered and straight.

If you don't have the problem, then post your own screenshots, because that's the only way I'll ever believe you.....

Simple PrintScreen captures here, not the Photo mode. One pic of the Hood view, and the closeup tail cam with the car sitting just outside the Pagani/Edonis dealership after you exit the dealership. And while you're at it, repeat the same thing for the RX-7 and it's bodykits.

Because if the Aussie version of the game is somehow different, then I think a few hundred thousand buyers of the game from other regions will have a valid complaint for Eden games......

Tool' Possible to have the rims only grey please ?

mine's are black with center grey .

Sorry, thats a mistake. Ill upload them in a min. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Rims Posted!

Sorry for the inconvenience, i forgot i had my custom texture rims on the veyron. I will update all Veyron versions with the stock rims tomorrow sometime.

Great job Tool,respect. but...

Why is everybody jumping on Kurgan's case?? He's only stating the obvious problem and wishes for it to be fixed! I'm also seeing the same problem,and the problem is on all the rx7 variants too! it's not exactly unnoticeable! Anyway,I hope you can fix this tool,or make two versions,so everybody has correct views!

p.s. I'm afraid this problem doesn't spread to your future work too!! For now,it's just your last two creations,try to figure out why please!Thx.