We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.0 Spoiler up down]

Tool831

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strange problem with the veyron .

When i replace a model in tdu by the veyron , i start my engine and when i accelerate (neutral position gear) the engine stay in hight or medium rpm :confused:

When i replace the default model this problem disapear ...

I have a strange problem with the veyron .

When i replace a model in tdu by the veyron , i start my engine and when i accelerate (neutral position gear) the engine stay in hight or medium rpm :confused:

When i replace the default model this problem disapear ...

Car mods cannot change performance or interfere with them etc. So i dunno. :oook:

Car mods cannot change performance or interfere with them etc. So i dunno. :oook:

Yes they can, this has already been presented to you.

Find the 1977 Pontiac Trans Am mod (it's here on the forums somewhere), and put it on the Pontiac GTO in the game. The automatic transmission will get messed up, it refuses to upshift by itself with the mod installed.

The same kind of thing is happening with the Veyron, it's somehow interfering with the transmission and the traction control.

Yes they can, this has already been presented to you.

Find the 1977 Pontiac Trans Am mod (it's here on the forums somewhere), and put it on the Pontiac GTO in the game. The automatic transmission will get messed up, it refuses to upshift by itself with the mod installed.

The same kind of thing is happening with the Veyron, it's somehow interfering with the transmission and the traction control.

Im not alone to have this problem , you to Kurgan777 ?

(logitech G25 without automatic clutch)

Well all i can say is its not fixable, cause its only the model and textures modders edit.

I can't see anything interfering with the mod. Plus if it was interfering wouldn't online pick that up as performance editing and kick you. :oook:

Im not alone to have this problem , you to Kurgan777 ?

(logitech G25 without automatic clutch)

I'm using a USB adapter for a Playstation 2 controller, so it's not specific to the control method.

This happens on any car that's replaced by the Veyron, so it's gotta be something in the model.

I also found the same kind of thing in the Audi R8 swapped onto the ME412, the car refuses to go above 5100rpm in 7th gear, which limits the car's top speed to 232MPH when I've had it up to 244MPH on the stock model.

I tested the top end on the road by the Airport at the north end of the island, it's one of the longest flattest straight stretches in the game.

I find it funny in someways were only noticing that now..

There is a file in everycar called for example 'SKYGTR.btrq' maybe thats the performance file and when body swapping it would carry over that file and somehow alter the performance seeing its a complete file swap

Right tool ' and if some one are a similar problem with a body swap

must follow the procedure written by tool.

It's the same procedure for this little problem

the btrq files affect also the max rpm

I also found the same kind of thing in the Audi R8 swapped onto the ME412, the car refuses to go above 5100rpm in 7th gear, which limits the car's top speed to 232MPH when I've had it up to 244MPH on the stock model.