We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.0 Spoiler up down]

Tool831

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem resolved ;)

Take original btrq files (me 4 12) and replace the btrq files in the bugatti veyron (XkR) by the original btrq .

Do the same thing with the car you want replace .

Can you mod btrq files & match the performance of the cars you use? It sounds like there are more things to do when successfully replacing a car in TDU, do you really have to use btrq files from different cars for all of your car mods or only for some?:confused: For example I have the Reventon on a Murcielago & the performance is pretty good, should I leave the btrq file alone or is it only for some cars like the Veyron which has this problem?

You should only need to fix the btrq file if you're having problems with the upshifting or RPM sticking.

I fixed a few different cars last night, that is, after I found out how to do it the right way, the first attempt locked up my PC completely, neither ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DEL would work to get out of the game, only the reset button on the tower worked :eek:

use clutch + manual gearbox & you forgot about RPM bugs:thumbsup:

& I made another rims for Veyron (silver). (sorry, but I dont see new stock rims by Tool at 1st post of this thread):o

[imglink]http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/0905/2c/a53614b0a959t.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/0905/d4/63822c8e0d0et.jpg[/imglink]

tool831, If you not against that I give the link to them:confused:

use clutch + manual gearbox & you forgot about RPM bugs:thumbsup:

I use clutch +manual gearbox and the problem it's the same if i don't change the .btrq files

tool831, If you not against that I give the link to them

You talking about tires ?

If is not that , Tool ' you can release this mod ?

You should only need to fix the btrq file if you're having problems with the upshifting or RPM sticking.

I fixed a few different cars last night, that is, after I found out how to do it the right way, the first attempt locked up my PC completely, neither ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DEL would work to get out of the game, only the reset button on the tower worked :eek:

So you don't have to fix all the btrq files for all cars like shark said?

I made another rims for Veyron . (sorry, but I dont see new stock rims by Tool at 1st post of this thread):o

They are with the car. If you download from filefront you get the stock rims. Ive needed to update the rapidshare links still though so ill do that soon.

could u make the spoiler go up and down juz like the windows???

for example if the windows goes down, so does the spoiler...

if the windows goes up, the spoiler comes up too...

is that possible???

im juz asking.... pls don't scold me for giving a suggestion...

Yeah that's a great idea, I was hoping this car should do that.;)

could u make the spoiler go up and down juz like the windows???

for example if the windows goes down, so does the spoiler...

if the windows goes up, the spoiler comes up too...

is that possible???

im juz asking.... pls don't scold me for giving a suggestion...

Heck why not, Grin did it with the ride height on the cayane, Great idea.

Hey guys im new here first time posting. Great site I am eager to try these cars :D. I love to try this car anyone can help me i have downloaded them and put them in vehicules an the rims in edonis, but the problem is where i can find it, in what showroom?

Thx :)

You don't have the megapack, so no wonder why you can't see it on your game & replace it. :cheeky: Well yes you can rename the files to replace/bodyswap with another fast car. ;)

Like renaming the bugatti downloaded files to Alfa_8c? and replacing it with that alfa? or these files doesnt have real bugatti speed?

Like renaming the bugatti downloaded files to Alfa_8c? and replacing it with that alfa? or these files doesnt have real bugatti speed?

Yes rename it like that or to any other cars you want to replace & you will have the Veyron, but it uses the performance of the car you replace with. I recommend replacing it with the fastest car in your game for the Veyron to be more realistic & don't forget to use Djey's magic map bnk1 file if you don't have it, good luck. :thumbsup:;)