We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Acura/Honda Integra Type-R [1 kit] [V1.2]

Tool831

The rims show up INSIDE the tire, and they show up too big. It looks like a 19 inch rim showing up inside a 17 inch tire.

It's exactly like the bug on the Mustang GT when it's tuned to a Saleen, the rims get bugged if you don't choose the very first rim option when you buy th

Texture is twisted thank to EA games, Rims show up bigger when tuning it cause the Tyre size changes, i can't fix that. Cause tire size changes automatically i cant manually change it.

• Replies 69
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi well here is the pic,Far as i Know you cant add this car on any other Car Swap, or it wont show up ? Im not sure. im kinda Confused about that? I thought it had be the Alfa GT only to see the 3rd Upgrade new shape? Anyways, It shifts like a Truck allways has LoL :cool:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Plain_Pics2/Page_2_Pics/Nice_Looking.jpg

I got the RoJa rims working properly, but it only seems to work one way, and that's if you buy the stock Alfa GT with the FIRST rim option, then tune the car.

However, if you buy the car with the other two rim options, they'll still be bugged, you can't even buy the RoJa rims on the stock Alfa GT without them being bugged, it gives you a 19inch rim inside a 17inch tire.

Now, I found something new, and it's something I haven't seen before on any other mod.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Kurgan777/Integra-Rims.jpg

Notice the lighting on the rims, and the light position on the car itself. For some reason, on the LIGHT side of the car the rims are very dark, but on the dark side of the car the rims are very light.

The lighting and shadowing on JUST the rims is backwards, weirdest thing I've seen in this game so far.

great car nice work. though when the tires spin there is no smoke? from what i have seen of mods i've put in on my version of tdu this is the only one with this. is it somthing wrong with my version of tdu or is this for all.

GREAT car again. keep up the great work:)

• 4 weeks later...

cool mod, works well:D

ALSO: regarding audio for this car, for anyone who is looking for a sound. Surprisingly the Saturn Sky audio makes it sound like a honda, no bugs or problems when replacing the audio, so i suggest you all try it and maybe give some feedback, cuz personally i think it works rather well:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
    Nice one mate,it's one of the best fwd cars in the world,ever.:)

p.s. Can't you get rid of that part of the tire going over the rims? looks ugly...even if it means making the rim a bit smaller,or it doesn't work that way?

Woah, thats a bit hasty, there are plenty of better FWD cars (if u mean faster and more agile) inc. the Peugeot 205T16, that thing was so fast they banned the whole rally class. GROUP B, and there is the Vtec civics, renault R5 turbo, also banned with 205, peugeot 405 MI16, it does 250HM/H standard, from a 1.9l NA 4 cylinder engine!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 years later...