We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Abuse of the Reputation system

Eudemon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Sad that certain members of TDU-C are too immature to avoid doing this kind of thing. While I am fortunate to have almost never been the victim of a -rep, might I suggest a temporary ban for first time offenders found guilty of -repping people indiscriminately, and a perma-ban for repeat offenders?

Sad that certain members of TDU-C are too immature to avoid doing this kind of thing. While I am fortunate to have almost never been the victim of a -rep, might I suggest a temporary ban for first time offenders found guilty of -repping people indiscriminately, and a perma-ban for repeat offenders?

I have a better idea, people who don't sign their -reps should get infracted. I know it's not a strict one but maybe when knowing that if you give 3 unsigned reps, you'll think about what do you write when giving -rep.

That's because you don't have to leave a comment. Pretty spineless if you don't though.

When you +/- Rep someone, it is mandatory that you leave a comment.

:confused: *explodes with confusion*

If I were to make a suggestion, I'd recommend scrapping negative reps. Keep reps neutral (good opportunity for friendly and constructive feedback) and positive only.

Same for the +rep. They just press space 4-5 times and it works.

I would've thought people would want to leave a comment if they're giving +rep, I mean they could at least type why they're giving the rep, I know I always leave a commenty when I do and write my name :p