We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Abuse of the Reputation system

Eudemon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a problem with a mod, report it or send a member of staff a PM and don't leave them reputation like this "stop stealing projects mother******!". leaving rep like that does not get anything sorted and just aggravates the receiver of the rep.

I know your just saying...

However speed sorted all that out, and was reported numerous times actually.

also what about the rep ive got with just random gibberish?

and all the other stuff i dont want to repeat.

Assuming you mean the rep you received earlier that was "fgjjddjzdjhgd". It was a one off and it was from an argument that you had posted in. It hardly took any points off of you and you have left negative reputation for posts like you've made because you didn't agree. And more than most other members at that.

As to all of the other rep. There were only 4 other than the one above in the last 2 months. Two of those were from staff. The other two I agree with. Especially the one that said this "What the hell reaper? the guy genuinely wants to make a mod & you rip into him for no reason. You've changed man.". After seeing the post that was left for, I can not fault the person who left it you.

I know your just saying...

However speed sorted all that out, and was reported numerous times actually.

I saw those reports and I did delete the posts that needed deleting. However when I came back over 5 hours later, the posts were back and Speed was already sorting it. The offending person had several of his posts deleted in that thread.

The infraction title that Speed gave made no mention that it was in the rep system so I didn't know about it. That infraction has been reversed now as it had already been dealt with.

that isnt the one that was calling me a *insert word here*

He didn't swear at you and he was right to leave you that rep. Maybe not in the way he did. But I did have words with him and it's not happened again.

m3h i dont really care but as i did report it ages back but it was ignored :)

Just because you weren't told that it was dealt with, doesn't mean that it was ignored.

• 1 month later...