We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 BMW M3 E92 V1.1 *2 Versions released*

Tool831

give me to know when someone will find fast car where it fits good with cocpit wiev..i was looking for slr,zonda,f575,xj220 and enzo,not fits at all:S im not gonna use it on slow mb at the moment.and tool thumbs up,this model is fantastic

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me to know when someone will find fast car where it fits good with cocpit wiev..i was looking for slr,zonda,f575,xj220 and enzo,not fits at all:S im not gonna use it on slow mb at the moment.and tool thumbs up,this model is fantastic

+1 im trying with the f612 fit perfect except the rear wheel body collision :(

I want a fast car with 6 gears if it's possible .

But good work tool'

Guest turbo lag

Right now it's on my RUF rTurbo. Works great, good interior too. Only problem is the rear ride height is a tiny bit too low. Other than that, stick shift and goes like stink.

The passenger seating position is floating off the seat again in every car I tried, it looks like the passenger position dummy is away from the seat.

And the body swaps are almost all ruined by the seatbelts ghosting through the car.

I tried...

Pontiac GTO (seatbelts 3 feet in the air above the car)

Cadillac CTS-V (no rear view in interior cam and seatbelt through the driver's window)

Spyker C8 Coupe (really bad interior and hood camera views and seatbelts through the drivers face)

Lexus IS-350 (seatbelts through the drivers face)

Merc CLK 55 (seatbelts floating in mid air inside the car)

Maserati GS Coupe (bad interior view, seatbelts through drivers face, ride height too low)

I'll try the aforementioned Ferrari and Ruf swaps to see if they're any better.

The passenger seating position is floating off the seat again in every car I tried, it looks like the passenger position dummy is away from the seat.

And the body swaps are almost all ruined by the seatbelts ghosting through the car.

I tried...

Pontiac GTO (seatbelts 3 feet in the air above the car)

Cadillac CTS-V (no rear view in interior cam and seatbelt through the driver's window)

Spyker C8 Coupe (really bad interior and hood camera views and seatbelts through the drivers face)

Lexus IS-350 (seatbelts through the drivers face)

Merc CLK 55 (seatbelts floating in mid air inside the car)

Maserati GS Coupe (bad interior view, seatbelts through drivers face, ride height too low)

I'll try the aforementioned Ferrari and Ruf swaps to see if they're any better.

Stop whining about small things... Jezus.

Be happy someone spend some time on making this. Who looks at the seatbelts anyway.:rolleyes:

Stop whining about small things... Jezus.

Be happy someone spend some time on making this. Who looks at the seatbelts anyway.:rolleyes:

1. It's called a BUG REPORT, and since it's not your conversion, you've got nothing to say about it.

2. It's kind of hard to ignore the seatbelts when they're THREE FEET IN THE AIR ABOVE THE CAR ! ! !