We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Toyota Supra RZ [v1.0][7 Versions Released]

Tool831

Toyota Supra RZ

Replaces: Jaguar XKR

Converted By: Tool831 - www.gamevent.co.uk

Original Model From: Juiced 2

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

Working Doors

Working Windows

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Stock & alot Tuned Versions

Stock Targa top

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Toyota Supra RZ *Stock*

20090519010643.jpg20090519011934.jpg

Filefront:Download

Rapishare:Download

-----

Toyota Supra RZ *Stock & No Spoiler*

20090519013059.jpg20090519013244.jpg

Filefront: Download

Rapishare:Download

-----

Toyota Supra RZ *Targa*

20090519080026.jpg20090519080000.jpg

Rapidshare: Download

-----

Spoiler by: JVT

Toyota Supra RZ *Bomex kit/hardtop*

20090519194706.jpg20090519194733.jpg

-----

Toyota Supra RZ *Bomex kit/Targa*

20090519204059.jpg20090519204211.jpg

Filefront:Download

-----

Toyota Supra RZ *Veilside Kit*

20090520000958.jpg20090520001058.jpg

-----

Toyota Supra RZ *Bomex with stock spoiler*

20090525175424.jpg20090525175437.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

• Replies 229
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuscan doesn't match the Supra's performane very good, the Jaguar XKR does.

well i have the current supra on the tuscan because it has a nice turbo sound plus the BOV noise with the sound mod i have is good too :D

basically i'm just thinking about a modded supra instead...

don't mind me i was just being selfish asking for it to be on the car I wanted hehe :rolleyes:

Too, this is very much a coincidence, i tried the OTHER Supra Mod just this week for the first time, and lo and behold. I had your 300GT on the XKR. I was going to PM you on xfire asking you if you could suggest me another car to put that other Supra, i guess you read my mind and just decided to make one1 :D

Oh and i spoke to TheReaper about it a few days ago on how i had to swap out eh 300GT, i hope we can keep both when you decide on a car to swap with your Supra.

Glad to see you jump on this car . WOW i just tnocied both of you are 'working' on 2 mod cars as the same time. Wow, I sure hope so much work won't impede the mod quality and development schedule, to decrease any road bumps that might halt a project. :D Good Luck i wish you , Mr Tool and Teh Reaper.

It might go on the XKR as ride height is good and awell like others are picking out that its got sorta the same performance.

Ages ago when i first did that 'car pack' my supra was going to replace the XKR originally so its a 98% chance it will be on it.

It might go on the XKR as ride height is good and awell like others are picking out that its got sorta the same performance.

Ages ago when i first did that 'car pack' my supra was going to replace the XKR originally so its a 98% chance it will be on it.

Cool:) ,I was just thinking of making a new sound mod just for the Supra and the XKR as a base(that doesn't mean using xkr samples btw) will be good ,I think...

TBH ,I'm really waiting for the tuned versions:thumbsup:,since the stock one that's already out there is pretty well made...just sayin'...;)

[mod edit:] Please do not request in mod threads, use the request section, thanks!

Tuscan doesn't match the Supra's performance very good, the Jaguar XKR does.

But XKR doesnt match Supra's handling, steering and engine power. I think about Lotus V8 because of handling and Noble M12 GTO because of engine power (352 bhp) and top speed (275 km/h).

But XKR doesnt match Supra's handling, steering and engine power. I think about Lotus V8 because of handling and Noble M12 GTO because of engine power (352 bhp) and top speed (275 km/h).

The current Supra mod is on the XKR and can be swapped to both without much bugs.