We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Failed To Connect To The Test Drive Server"

EddieofSWE

Hi! For 3 days ago i bought a G25 steeringwheel. I also the same day installed TDU wich I got on a normal DVD (not downloaded). I decided to create an onlineaccount so I could join the world. But when I try to connect, I just get the error: Failed To Connect To The Test Drive Server, Check Your Network Status. So i have to start an offline profile and play offline, wich not is so fun with a G25. I got the Megapack and the latest patch. So if anybody knows what the problem is and what I should do, please tell me! ///Eddie :(

Heyy yea i have the same problem but i have it legally (everything) i've been playing for 1 1/2yrs and i have no clue whats going on. can u help?

So no cracks etc...:evil: ?

You got to have a decent internet connection. But if your having the problem so long i should contact Atari about it

I have same problem. I tried install megapack without activition code and now it can't connect to server, I reinstalled game and removed folders, still doesn't work. Should I install TDU to my other PC? or what... Btw, that installer is dumb, just double click and it already installs it, without asking anything. Man, I just want to play again...

I have found the solution,, i have found the solution,, please note that this has been tried and tested to proove my way,,,,,,,,SOLUTUTION

Copy ur main profile out of my document folder/testdrive/ ,, into a new folder an paste

Delete all files in the testdrive folder,

Start game,,,

new profile,,,

exit game

go to testdrive savegames,, delete the new profile,, then copy the old profile into the folder,,,

not that hard,, then restart game,,,

This happened wen i tried to play my game today,, i was like ,wtfishes, looked around and saw many like my problem,, but with no sure way of fixing the failed to connect problem. Mines all orignal, no expantion packs. the patch that i downloaded, saw that i dint have any test drive unlimited game on my pc,, so that was no use,, although mine is up to date at 1.66. Took me about 10 mins to figure a way. give it ago,, no need to register other accounts or owt like that,, any way,,, hope u find this usefull..

if you illigally download the game it will not work unless you put in a legit serial.

if you download a megapack illigally it will ban your key from the servers.

I bought a second version of TDU and how do I install the new CD key. When I install the game it doesnt ask me for 1? :mad:

Is it a legit version? You can't play online with a illegal one since it scans the CD-Key.

If it's legit i think you should either do a re-install or delete the CD-Key info.

how do you do that. I have already tried deleting it from registery but still nothin. HELP:mad:

sorry guys, havnt seen the thread for a while. yeah that would be your best bet, just buy a BRAND NEW copy, INCLUDING the CD KEY.

you must uninstall EVERYTHING. go to the add remove programs, delete it there, then go into my doccumments > and DELETE the TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED folder. That is your saved game, which includes the cd key you put into the game that is blocked from the servers.

RE-INSTALL TDU.

do what you did the first time, but make sure you put in the NEW cd key. Learn from what you have done (downloading illigal megapacks), AND DONT DO IT AGAIN! :happyroll:

If that doesn't work, then if possible, reformat the hard drive, (re install windows), or buy a new hard drive and install windows on that, then install TDU as i have said in the above 2 paragraphs.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

sorry guys, havnt seen the thread for a while. yeah that would be your best bet, just buy a BRAND NEW copy, INCLUDING the CD KEY.

you must uninstall EVERYTHING. go to the add remove programs, delete it there, then go into my doccumments > and DELETE the TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED folder. That is your saved game, which includes the cd key you put into the game that is blocked from the servers.

RE-INSTALL TDU.

do what you did the first time, but make sure you put in the NEW cd key. Learn from what you have done (downloading illigal megapacks), AND DONT DO IT AGAIN! :happyroll:

If that doesn't work, then if possible, reformat the hard drive, (re install windows), or buy a new hard drive and install windows on that, then install TDU as i have said in the above 2 paragraphs.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

FFS ALPHA:mad:, We cant put in another CD key. It just skips it. How do I get rid of it. ive deleted everything, and tried regedit. Nothinig works