We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 [4 Versions Released][v1.1]

T3hReaper91

Remember a body-swap will more often than not return strange occurrences due to the fact that the mod was not intended to be put on that vehicle so any problems that arise are on your head, sorry.

The modder can choose to look at it but other than that it's not their fault you never followed their specs for the mod in the first place.

Remember a body-swap will more often than not return strange occurrences due to the fact that the mod was not intended to be put on that vehicle

I know that, I'm just saying that it's weird for an off-center shift to appear on some bodyswaps but not others which sit perfectly centered. Usually if it it's off-center it's like that on all the swaps, but this time it's kinda random.

I was just looking for something a bit faster than the regular GTR slot with a decent hood view. I tried the VW W-12's, the Koenigsegg CCR, and the S7TT. I'll try the Farboud, the Nobles, and the Spykers next.

EDit: I ended up putting the Veilside kit on the Zonda of all things, nothing else had a decent hood view.

Are you sure? Coz look:

mod & Atari's model

Thing is with mods, as soon as anyone exports something from Zmodeler etc it will not look exactly like Atari's models even if reused shadows. Cause ever since zmodeler could export, when exporting a custom car the colour is never the same again aswell as shadows, sure paint looks fine but its not actually correct it goes alittle brighter, thats why with white paint its alittle too bright is cause its never the same and can never match atari's models and what they have done.

So that shadow is a good result of what happens after you export a custom car with its shadow. Cause if i was to edit the original Atari skyline the shadow will just change.

I agree with Tool.

Keep in mind that ZModeler import/export is getting no updates, and I'm sure , does not support all features of Eden's 3D engine still. Especially with materials configuration.

Designer/converter guys need a good experience of workarounds to solve these issues.

reaper great models, i like them very much but i thing the top secret model that u made needs a little more work on the sideskirts and the rear bumper... and probably a bigger exhaust mufler tip

here take a look ;)

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/gallery.shtml

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/r34circuit5.jpg

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/r34circuit1.jpg

don't get me wrong i do apreciate your work... but i'm trying to help you make it more accurate

THX

i know ... i wouldn't have posted if i didn't read the thread... jeez !!!

i just said the rear bumper and the skirts don't look exactly like the top secret model...

and yes i know that there will be no modification to the model other than the game Juiced 2 has to offer... it was a suggestion maybe he can make the adjustments himself...

And i think everyone has the right to say what they think this is why this is a comunity ... to COMMUNICATE

THX and have a nice day !!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...