We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Bentley Continental GT

Grin116

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all other cars had their "old" plate, there is only one plate.2db in the atari folder... so what do you think?:confused:

I think he asked if its plate texture is from the plate.2db, or it's a independant texture, from the car files, like some traffic vehicles... :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, It's a real good mod Grin. I love this car and I really want it to be part of my TDU. But, those plates? why? I ain't got nothing against Russia, of course, but I think that a mod published in this forum must give all the people the oportunitie to identify plenty with it. So, would you please make an update without the russian plates? That would be great for non russian users :lol:. I think you will understand this point and hope I didn't dissapoint you.

Anyway, keep in mind that it's a great mod and you are one of the greatest. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Well, It's a real good mod Grin. I love this car and I really want it to be part of my TDU. But, those plates? why? I ain't got nothing against Russia, of course, but I think that a mod published in this forum must give all the people the oportunitie to identify plenty with it. So, would you please make an update without the russian plates? That would be great for non russian users :lol:. I think you will understand this point and hope I didn't dissapoint you.

Anyway, keep in mind that it's a great mod and you are one of the greatest. ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

without Russian plate : DOWNLOAD

(manual plate edit: cockpit_lr.2db)

Well, i do not agree completely with you tool831, since all drivable cars have the same plate from a same texture, it would looks good, if every car had its own plate, like NFS or even the traffic vehicles, but for some starting players, then yes, using the game texture would be better...

FatPenguin, try another car...

I had it on the Holden before, works beautifully, but you don't get the power of a Conti GT. I've been in a Conti GT before (full-on throttle), the power delivery is somewhat similar to the RUFs ingame. If it's possible for the Conti GT to be used on a 911-based RUF it'll be great... :cheeky:

@FatPenguin

I´ve had the same problem with the Continental on the Farboud - Now I have it on the Viper Coupé. It looks great, nice low and fast enough. Try it...

I'll try it out when i get back :)

• 1 month later...