We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI [V1.0]

Tool831

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag
Japanese trash

That's a very nice comment.

Nobody cares about what you think about the car itself, the thread is to comment about Tool's conversion job.

I'm still driving this thing around, I've put around 2,000 kms onto it and now have a fleet of 5 of them in my garage. Fantastic mod.

• 5 weeks later...
Lol? Ain't it russian? (and it's not trash...it pwns the crap out of ur slowswagen or whatever u got)

Russian cars come pretty bad, most of them are very outdated, they still build and sell the Lada Riva(Which is based on a Fiat 124) they also build what seems to be a previous gen. Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus.(Under license, called the Volga Siber). I think there is more but those two are all that I remember.

Russian cars come pretty bad, most of them are very outdated, they still build and sell the Lada Riva(Which is based on a Fiat 124) they also build what seems to be a previous gen. Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus.(Under license, called the Volga Siber). I think there is more but those two are all that I remember.

Well i was talkin about the Impreza (because that guy said it was crap), not about russian cars in general. :D

• 4 months later...
(will be better if we can find a hi-poly interior)

This is the OLD version of this particular car, there's already been a new Supra mod made.

Maybe if some of you would stop looking on the last page of the forums and start looking at the posting date you might be able to find the new stuff.

This is the OLD version of this particular car, there's already been a new Supra mod made.

Maybe if some of you would stop looking on the last page of the forums and start looking at the posting date you might be able to find the new stuff.

Oops, NVM. Got the new one installed, thanks for notice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...