We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Torque: 2005 Dodge neon SRT4

Torque

Recently, Some things have happend, But that is in the past.

I Would like to have a Dodge neon srt4 in Tdu So i thought i would make it myself, I have recently purchaced a full copy of Z modler and will begain modeling tonight, I dont Know if i can do it but i will try my best.

Wish me luck, This will be my first model, Also if i can't do it, I will have to ask the guy from gtaworld.de if i can convert his GTASA Srt4 Model(no spoiler) version.

Please be patient because i am a begginer, But none the less i will try to make this car.

I FOUND A BLUE PRINT http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p394/spoolingpoppcorn/chrysler-neon-race-1.gif So now i can officialy Begin modeling.:thumbsup:

You might have an easier time trying to convert the one in Juiced 2, it's already got a full interior.
Wow, I didnt even know there was An SRT4 in juiced 2, i remember there was one in juiced 1 though. Thank's for that info

And thank's for the support everyone... Zmodler is hard. As hell. God some one help me.

Torque.

Zmodeler is hard...

Well didn't you try the demo first?

I have no sympathy if you have wasted your money on a program that you find hard just because you wanted to start modeling. There is a demo program for a reason.

And really isn't this admitting that you did do what happened in tool's thread.

And just another thing god cant help you with Zmodeler and its really a program that you cant explain how to use. You kinda have to learn it yourself and watch other people do stuff.

Now Now, lets not get into a row on the 1st page. And reaper chill a bit mate that post was a bit harsh.

Good luck with the model Torque, it would be good to see the model built from scratch if you decide to do it that way, remember to use the mod template though ;)

I would love to see more scratch made cars rather than converts, which the most of the mods in TDU are unfortunately.

If I were I'd rather start up on doing simpler things in Zmodeler and look around tutorials before starting that car, work your way up until you think you can do it, then start and if you accomplish it = success. :)

Zmodeler is hard...

Well didn't you try the demo first?

I have no sympathy if you have wasted your money on a program that you find hard just because you wanted to start modeling. There is a demo program for a reason.

And really isn't this admitting that you did do what happened in tool's thread.

And just another thing god cant help you with Zmodeler and its really a program that you cant explain how to use. You kinda have to learn it yourself and watch other people do stuff.

No no and no, I purchased Z modler, because i am already a graphics design student, And also i wanted to make some car, yes it's hard, Alot of thing's are hard and i still see them through, This is no money waste, This is part of my carreer

Ok, Does any body know where i can find a Top view of this car? I have searched everywhere and i only can find , Side,Rear,Front Which is pretty rediculous if you ask me, I'm very close to just forgeting the scratch made and converting the juiced two model..But for me that would feel half assed. Not to mention ide love to rock a Modders status.:D

Really need that top view, Other wise i have to convert and i cant get in touch with the dude from Gtaworld.de mods, And i don't have juiced 2, So i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

• 3 weeks later...

GL dood ! The neon is a fun little car to drive (the 2 door ver) and easy to work on. You could find some good tech drawings of the car from the owners manual (google is your friend) or one of the many shop manuals.

No comment on zmodeler- but once you learn the work-arounds for zmodelers 'quirks' (or missing features) it isn't a bad proggy for 50 bucks, end eventually they may add additional features which you'll get for free.

• 3 months later...