We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What's everyone's hobbies?~(apart from TDU)

T0M722

Hey

What's everyone's hobbies or interests? I wanna know about it because im really interested in cycling, also i love Tdu, i play basketball, TG UK and cars in general.:thumbsup:Anyway ill be back soon but im going away for a couple of nights. Seeya

i hope this doesn't sound weird haha..I'm just interested

I go to the gym three times a week, swim sometimes but not properly, going out on the family boat lots and go fishing (sea and lake). Also am trying to learn how to play guitar and listen to lots of music.

Ph yes going down the Pub!! How could i forget.

I'm a failure at life. I do no sport, I don't have access to anything worth any remote amount of money, and the only thing I can say I am remotely good at is photography and image editing, which isn't exactly the most ravaging of pastimes. I am horribly unsociable and cannot make new friends or speak to most of the ones I supposedly have.

I'm a failure at life. I do no sport, I don't have access to anything worth any remote amount of money, and the only thing I can say I am remotely good at is photography and image editing, which isn't exactly the most ravaging of pastimes. I am horribly unsociable and cannot make new friends or speak to most of the ones I supposedly have.

Aww Speedtouch, you may only have 1 hobby, but you're darn well good at it ;)

And FYI, we love you <3

*hugs*

Cheer up champ!

Haha. I'm sorry, but this kind of stuff actually makes me laugh. Whenever I look out the window and see our car, whenever I see the front of our house, whenever I see a couple, whenever I see my own and other people's photographs, whenever I see someone going out for a run, whenever I look in a mirror; whenever I see just about anything, a little part of me dies inside. And there isn't much left in there. The only thing that makes me happy is my mates, and Uni isn't far off.

Haha. I'm sorry, but this kind of stuff actually makes me laugh. Whenever I look out the window and see our car, whenever I see the front of our house, whenever I see a couple, whenever I see my own and other people's photographs, whenever I see someone going out for a run, whenever I look in a mirror; whenever I see just about anything, a little part of me dies inside. And there isn't much left in there. The only thing that makes me happy is my mates, and Uni isn't far off.

You might not have met us in real life (1 on the list soon to go, eh David?) , but you do have friends here ;)

Tell us your problems if you wish and I'm pretty sure you'll get consolation and comforting :)

Having the sexytime with my Girlfriend (giggity giggity :D)

I lol'd. Christ, I need a girlfriend.

My hobbies:

Gaming, eating, sleeping, day dreaming, looking at stuff I can't afford, looking at girls I'll never get, photography, drinking, having a lolfest with friends. The usual, plus some other unmentionables on a community gathering place of this calibre.

This Accually Made Me tear Up a Bit, Speed just remember Im here for you were have pretty much the same personality, im always critisizing myself on everything, so their are people like you.;) AKA: Me

anyway back on topic

My Hobbies Uhhhh Photography,cars, trying to persuade my parents to do up the car, Random Dancing With my friends Very Loadly Singing to "What is love"