We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox Live Service Maintenance

Nodz86

Xbox Live Service Maintenance

On Tuesday, June 16th from 7:01AM UTC (12:01 AM PST) for up to 24 hours, Xbox Live will be offline for maintenance. As a result, Xbox LIVE and the ‘My Xbox’ section of Xbox.com will be unavailable, and the Xbox forums will be in read only mode (you won’t be able to post.)

The remainder of Xbox.com will be available with limited interruptions.

This service maintenance is to prepare for some of the recently announced features that will be available later this year.

Let me reiterate: When the service returns, you will not have any new functions or features. This is for scheduled maintenance only.

From Major Nelson

Once this famous "Scheduled maintenance" turns into yet another display of Microsoft's incompetence to adhere to their own schedules whilst fixing the network they built may we at least choose the crappy arcade game we get in compensation? As opposed to being lumbered with something we will never play like Boogie Bunnies or that rubbish Tenchu puzzle game. Does anyone still play Undertow? More so, did anyone play it before it was gifted to us?

Once this famous "Scheduled maintenance" turns into yet another display of Microsoft's incompetence to adhere to their own schedules whilst fixing the network they built may we at least choose the crappy arcade game we get in compensation? As opposed to being lumbered with something we will never play like Boogie Bunnies or that rubbish Tenchu puzzle game. Does anyone still play Undertow? More so, did anyone play it before it was gifted to us?

Well, when was the last maintence period? Last I can remember, it was in November when the new NXE dashboard was about to come out. I'm ok with it. It's one day without live. I can live with it.