We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan NISMO Skyline GT-R Z-tune Guages

Tool831

By: Tool831 - www.gamevent.co.uk

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is for KM/H Only! I will try and get MPH to be done.

FileFront Download

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This mod will make sense sooner or later.. :)

Look's good, but I have some criticism:

The needle is not the original Nissan one, isn't it?

And the digital numbers are a bit off the dark side at the bottom of the HUD...

but good HUD, at the first look :cheeky:

Thanks, Digital numbers can't fix that though... Digital number appear where they appear, can't be moved. And yes the needle is the original cause the original is used for the Nismo anyway.. :)

shouldn't this be in the HUD/GUI Board?

Yeah its meant to be, i was tired when i posted this. So ill get a mod to move it whenever.

Cool !

Thanks, Digital numbers can't fix that though... Digital number appear where they appear, can't be moved.
You could try to change gauges style name (in INI file) using style of another car (which has better digital locations). Never tested it but that's worth it ;)

You could try to change gauges style name (in INI file) using style of another car (which has better digital locations). Never tested it but that's worth it ;)

As far as i know the INI file is for programming the dials as i made alittle tut about it. So if swapped with another cars the rev meter and speedo sync would be incorrect.

No you did not understand... I was talking about the Style name info in INI file (between double quotes)... you'd just have to try that.

For example, first locate a gauge which could fit with your needs, open corresponding INI file then using same Style name value in your modded gauges' INI file.

I know that just swapping files gives bad results :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like Djey said to change just the style in the hud.ini wouldn't it be possible then too fix gauges of Cadillac Cien or other cars? I Thought put on the Cien the hud style from a car with a working hud?

Ok i changed in hud.ini the from Cien to Sky_GTR and put the hud.ini in the SKYGTR.bnk and now the hud for the Cien is working! :D

skygtro6t3.jpg

Thanks, Digital numbers can't fix that though... Digital number appear where they appear, can't be moved. And yes the needle is the original cause the original is used for the Nismo anyway.. :)

YeS!, it's pseudo-possible, just check from many cars, the hud that could fit better with the new texture.

[Like i did with the Reventon gauges, using the Gallardo HUD for the Murciélago/Reventon]

And for those don't like, edit the textures "a bit" upper for YOUSELF ONLY, and be happy.

• 3 years later...