We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Mitsubishi Evolution X [V1.0]

Tool831

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some images with Reaper online. :cheeky: Evo 8 VS Evo X

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Chucked it on the 'Vette Convertible, absolute blast to drive. :D

_

Sounds CooL TW, where is this Parking Lot at Exactly? I wanna do some S' Turns in there,or see if i cant side swipe any them parked Cars,so i can, Drift in there i guess. lol LMK ok.

:D :cool:

Who says I'm complaining? :P I never did that :) not to Tool or Reaper :)

Me and Tool are good friends I would say and he'll understand my point :)

And you're right, no one is using headlights in TDU :P but as I spotted it, I've decided to report it :P

Guest LeetPix
But who actually uses the headlights in TDU anyway?

People should stop complaining at tool, reaper et al until they can make better mods themselves. Bunch of bloody hypocrites round here...:rolleyes:

It's not complaining, it's called a bug report. He's only saying there is a bug with the headlamps that could maybe be fixed in later versions, what is up with most people in TDU-C being so sensitive about modding, I'm sick of people flaming at others who give bug reports and such, stating that TDU-C was so much better before, complaining and making a huge show about leaving the forums, wouldn't that be hypocritcal too? Like I said he's not complaining, he's only stating a bug that could be fix that would make a great mod better. Honestly you guys treat modders like they are God and we would have a lot more modders if some of the current ones would teach or post a tutorial for other people how to convert cars into TDU, but apparently some of them would like to keep being treated like God by people just like you.