We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR

Tool831

2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR

Replaces: Nissan 350Z

Converted By: Tool831 -

www.gamevent.co.uk

Original Model From: NFS & Juiced 2 - Extra's done by me.

Camera Swap: Audi RS4

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

Working Doors

Working Windows

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Multiplayer Cockpit

Body_lr *Viewing the car far away*

Accurate brakes (Brembo)

Realistic light glass (If not sure what it is ask me)

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Rapidshare Download

FileFront Download

-------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- I do not accept responsibility for any bugs occurring when you body swap my models

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected][

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

• Replies 66
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's almost "too many" EVOs now! :D lol

...but seriously,nothing touches the EVO X,from the looks to the quality of the model itself!:)

Thats because Mitsubishi is always improving their Evo's so of course the new one would be the best, its a good looking, cheap and fast car(for the price).

Thats because Mitsubishi is always improving their Evo's so of course the new one would be the best, its a good looking, cheap and fast car(for the price).

Hmm,you missed the point,all EVO's are amazing from the bang for buck perspective and of course are always improving through development ,but I was referring to the looks of the 10th generation,which is finally a really really nice car to look at,unlike previous 9 generations which are imposing and aggressive etc but certainly aren't beautiful.;) I was also talking about the quality and the details of the 3d model which is definitely one of the best so far!:D

Shy Guy viewpost.gif

Whats the realistic light glass?

Well I was going to ask the same thing.. what's that?
    What i mean by that is normally TDU would use just their glass on the rear lights. I've made it show the detail on the rear lights but on the glass, so for example.

You see near the indicator there is the effect of the white? thats actually the glass as a texture. Just like the GT500KR had the red glass etc the glass is actually textured with all light details as it would with the real Mitsubishi IX MR glass. So basically if you where to damage this light you'd see all the actual inside of the rear light, like the indicator bulbs etc its a full detailed rear light.

Hope you understand if not ill use images to explain more in detail.