We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited true of billboards / tree color / road /.patch

evozhui

Hi If u overwright the file, the hole bnk is replaced by the one u apply to the game so u can't combine it unless u edit the bnk and put the other mod in it as a whole package so there u go, u need to make ur mind up on wich one to use now

have fun :taz:

thats what i meant to say with the above post, but if u copy one file over the other the complete bnk is changed, but u can mod the files within a bnk seperatley so that they are combined within one bnk sorry for the bad explanation but englisch is not my native language:badspelling: :drunk:

greets

Steve

I justed tested again and I´m getting annoyed now...Is it ONLY possible to play this patch with the exactly mod and this stupid German plates??! This ruins the whole patch. When I replace the plate with my personal one, the game starts to juggle again. :mad::crying::confused:

Mod Edit: No swearing please.

Is it ONLY possible to play this patch with the exactly mod and this stupid German plates??! :confused:

I have had replaced the plates with my personal ones, and it didn't juggle.

i really don't have a single clue what is causing that disturbance on your system. i replaced mine and it works flawless.

i can't think of any solution any more except for sending u my plates to test witch are working fine maybe you want this or not just let me know??:ill:

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent mode! Tree maps are much more natural green, can't say the same about the grass though. I guess it's not modified, right? Didn't find any of the new billboards but I couldn't care less about them to be honest.

The performance is really fairly improved, around 20% maybe.

+rep

Hey guys! ____I download it from the chinese website today,and I can´t see new billboards too. ____There is something strange. ____After extracting it, i found the file size of \CommonWorld.bnk\ and \CommonWorldDiv2.bnk\ are the same. ____Both are 76,886KB.____What about yours? ____I think they are the same file, means one of them was wrong file. ____Could anybody share the right files for us? Thanks!

I downloaded it, installed the individual files and worked fine. Both Common world files were present, no problem.

I saw new billboards around city centers.

Although I did not care much for this mod I put back all the original files.

Tree's do look more natural and 'Real World' correct, but I prefer the over-saturation of color, its just visually more pleasing to my eyes.

The one thing I did not like was tho the road patch looked more natural I did not like the

'Oil in water' effect on the road surfaces. Same thing you see in GTR2 while driving. The road surface is suppose to be different shades of black/grey but you see a slight red-green-blue effect resembling oil in water!

So I took it back to the original state, just my own personal preference.

Thanks! I'll try it some other time.I find the location of the billboard in the first picture, though it doesn't work in my TDU.That street corner between Nissan and Mercedes-Benz showroom.If the new billboard doesn't show up, that won't work just as mine.Anyway, the game did run smoother.Nice MOD.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...