We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some Questions About TDU Central

KoenigseggBG

Okay guys, recenlty (I use for January 2009-now) a lot of changes happened to the forum. I would like to ask some questions about it. :)

1. I see that the newly opened Web Design & Development section is not active at all.

Last post : 09/04/09 05:32 AM
I know the section is a good idea and I appreciated it aswell but it seems that there aren't many people doing such stuff in here. As it's connected with the Photography & Graphics and General Chat, I can't really use the hide section button as the other two are the most active sections in the forum. So my question is, what are you thinking to do with the Web Design & Development section.

2. As recently lots of videos are being posted in General Chat and Cars, Cars and more Cars, I was wondering, would it be a good idea creating some sub-forums on both?

General Chat -> Videos

Cars, Cars and more Cars -> Automotive Videos

What do you think?

3. About the older posts. I see many many posts with pictures way over the size and resolution limit. Like 1600x1200, 700-800 kbs. I once talked to Mike on MSN and he said that a staff member told him not to report such posts as "they didn't matter and weren't taking place in the bandwidth". I would like to ask the staff, what should I do with such posts?

4. This is a small one but I've noticed it long time ago. After the updating the forum with the new version, the arcade games award cups, that used to stand next to the names dissappeared. So, can that option be brought back and if yes, can you make it like a mini profile (like Xbox and others)?

Well, that was about it from me. I would be happy to get some answers. Have a good day and thanks for making the forum a better place to be. :)

1. I see that the newly opened Web Design & Development section is not active at all.

I know the section is a good idea and I appreciated it aswell but it seems that there aren't many people doing such stuff in here. As it's connected with the Photography & Graphics and General Chat, I can't really use the hide section button as the other two are the most active sections in the forum. So my question is, what are you thinking to do with the Web Design & Development section.

I agree with you there. The section didn't really take off like we thought it would. I think it should be merged back into general chat. Wait till Diablo wonders in here first.

2. As recently lots of videos are being posted in General Chat and Cars, Cars and more Cars, I was wondering, would it be a good idea creating some sub-forums on both?

General Chat -> Videos

Cars, Cars and more Cars -> Automotive Videos

What do you think?

Good idea but it would just make more places to get lost and people wouldn't post their videos on the video sub forum.

3. About the older posts. I see many many posts with pictures way over the size and resolution limit. Like 1600x1200, 700-800 kbs. I once talked to Mike on MSN and he said that a staff member told him not to report such posts as "they didn't matter and weren't taking place in the bandwidth". I would like to ask the staff, what should I do with such posts?

If myself or any other staff are on MSN, tell us on there, if not report it, but only if the image is way over the rules.

4. This is a small one but I've noticed it long time ago. After the updating the forum with the new version, the arcade games award cups, that used to stand next to the names dissappeared. So, can that option be brought back and if yes, can you make it like a mini profile (like Xbox and others)?

Sorry can't answer that. Don't have permission to mess with the arcade section. Good job really, ay?