We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt there Hummer, Jeep and Ducati DirtBikes?

>

Only because i saw pictures of them in the art in the other thread...

>

Im sorry if im wrong!

Rob :thumbsup:

That's true, but those were concept art - uncomfirmed drawings meant to show a vague idea of the mood of the environment (and how vehicles interact, etc.). This thread has been switched over to only count vehicles that have been confirmed; that is to say, magazines that have tested an early build of TDU2 have said that these cars are in it (or we have seen pictures).

-Leadfoot

It has been, but I already mentioned earlier that they can't be sure the design of the productionmodel, the D8, is going to be 100% like the D12 showcar.

The D12 is the only of two of which the looks are fully known, and specs also. The roadcar however, the D8, has been seen for the last time halfway 2009 as a weird looking mule, and nobody knows final specs and looks. We only know it'll get the CTS-V V8, but nothing more. Therefor I doubt the roadgoing model will be fully modelled ingame when it has not been introduced yet.

It's like with A2 Racer III. One of cars ingame was the Mercedes Vision SLR. You might wonder why they didn't put in the real SLR McLaren: simply because it was not known yet at that time. SLR was introduced in 2003, the game is of 1998. In 1998 they prolly didn't even know if it would be produced yes or no. Now exactly the same happens, but with TDU2 and a dutch SuperSUV.

Conceptcars I'd like would be the proto's C111 II and C112 but I'm confident that after 200 years from now, the amount of games with those 2 can be counted on one hand.

The Saab Aero-X would be cool too. Imagine it with falling-off-parts damage, you crash too much, you loose the canopy xD.

***I WILL NOT BE AT A COMPUTER BETWEEN THE 27TH OF MARCH TO THE 3RD OF APRIL***

Hence this thread will not be updated between those dates. With new magazines having features on TDU2 soon in the near future, I understand there probably will be more cars shown. If possible, an admin could update this thread in my absence

Thank you, Who

sry ya i meant 06-08 wrote that late last night thought i put a 6 but anyways they changed the back-up light it was a straight white rectangle light now it curves a bit

https://www.allpar.com/photos/dodge/2009/charger-tail.jpg

Your right,the picture i was looking at didn't have those taillights,guess it wasen't a 2010 like it said it was.

*I'M AWAY AGAIN BETWEEN THE 7TH & THE 9TH*

I won't be here, please don't complain if any new cars revealed by BADNED or in the upcoming OXM magazine are not reflected here before Saturday.

If you want to be super helpful then perhaps you could add the info of the car, including model year (if known) the manufacturer, model and a source (be it a transcript or an image)