We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

Oh man, hope they dont have BMW. I can live without Porsche but I cant live with BMW. IMO they dont fit properly into TDU's style and I hate seeing all the kids whine because BMW hasnt been confirmed yet. I hate BMW fanboizz. And BMWs ofc

Agreed/+Rep. I'm sorry but every 16 year old living out of mommy's pocket has a beamer these days, not exactly "High Life" material...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, hope they dont have BMW. I can live without Porsche but I cant live with BMW. IMO they dont fit properly into TDU's style and I hate seeing all the kids whine because BMW hasnt been confirmed yet. I hate BMW fanboizz. And BMWs ofc

The BMW that i want are the M models, not the rest. Only that. TDU2 style goes with that models, like AMG from Mercedes. So don´t say that again. :rolleyes:

i couldn't agree more! i also hate bmws. i'm impressed, that nobody yet, has burned our souls, or sent us to hell... its a quite a bold statement....

:D

@HGenXE: That doesn't mean a lot. The X5 was perhaps modelled before TDU1 even had to be released, and that's around 4 years ago. IF they would have had a license for BMW, or plans to, they would have expired a long time ago.

@Acid: Golfs belong to the same class, at an even worse degree, but there was a Golf in TDU1, so who knows :P

Also, as much as I hate to say this, BMW is not the only one with such kind of people owning them. Here in Holland, Mercedes is always associated with pimps, turkish people and taxi's (BMW/Audi fanboys mean taxi as bad thing). I don't know about pimps, but it's true that a lot of turkish people drive older mercs, mainly E-Classes of the late 80's/early 90's, and it is a fact that perhaps over 50% of all taxi's in this country are E-Classes.

Thinking this way, Merc then also shouldn't be in, but it is.

My opinion about BMW, well, it's not my favorite brand, especially not with the current designs, but I don't hate them. I wouldn't mind them being in, but I can live without them.

I'm happy if theres no BMW's...just like audi's i dont like them! way to many of them kicking around to make them 'exculsive' for me! Even the RS and M ranges commen where i live!

I'm sorry but every 16 year old living out of mommy's pocket has a beamer these days, not exactly "High Life" material...

I agree! although over here its a case of that its people who have moved out of the 'Max Power' Genration and can now afford a E42 M3 or haveing a BMW 3 series with a 3 bage slapped on!

And don't get me started on the Veyron! Although i don't mind it in game...it is a car for someone who wants to show off rather than drive!

Alright enough already!...... Bmw is a great car specially their M brands they deserve to be in a game like this just to have more options to pick from.

Now on to the next topic that i will like to introduce!

Will the american beast known as the ZR1 make it to the game ?

The BMW that i want are the M models, not the rest. Only that. TDU2 style goes with that models, like AMG from Mercedes. So don´t say that again. :rolleyes:

Fanboi. Didn't I say something about whining...? :rolleyes:

So I'll say it again: BMWs, even the M series, don't fit into TDU's style.

And M series vs AMG series: ever heard of SLS AMG? :cheeky:

BMW does fit into TDU, of course it does as they are one of the best drivers cars out there and almost everyone who has money buys at least one due to it being inconspicuous enough to not show off your wealth but still well equipped and provide amazing comfort or sporty handling to drive everyday and have fun with.

I knew a guy who had a 330d as his everyday car, who would then would drive his F355, Diablo SV and Porsche turbo at nights and the weekend.

I knew a guy who had a 330d as his everyday car, who would then would drive his F355, Diablo SV and Porsche turbo at nights and the weekend.

I can only say 1 thing: That guy was a retard :lol: j/k

But the main reason really why I don't want BMW in is that you wouldn't see anything else (exept noob rockets like the veyron) with so many fanbois out there...

Not really and if people want to drive a Bimmer in the game let them, this game is perfect for them as well as Bentley and Rolls Royce. BMW would be akin to Mercedes*, Jaguar*, Audi* and even Maserati* so I see no harm in them being in and personally would love to have them as would a massive amount of people. I think you're in the minority not wanting them. :run: :cheeky: j/k

*mentioned as an example only.

Aren't we at a point where they could release a car every day (one a day) and it would last until release date? Right?

Worse. We are at a point that there are so many cars still to announce, that the game can be delayed for another whole month if we want to get 1 car per day, until releaseday. We know roughly 40 cars now and in the ''worst'' case TDU2 has around 170 cars, making 130 cars still to be announced. September ain't that far away anymore, 3 months, which is roughly 90 days.

And if you wonder what might be the ''best case scenario'', Gamespot said once there weren't 170 but 208 cars, making even more cars available.

...IMO they dont fit properly into TDU's style and I hate seeing all the kids whine because BMW hasnt been confirmed yet. I hate BMW fanboizz. And BMWs ofc

Ok what's your definition of TDU's "style"?

BMW's and Audi's are pretty similar to me and maybe to other people too but what's wrong with them? TDU2 represents living the high life, so shouldn't BMW's be in the game? There are SUV's, luxury cars and sports cars from BMW that we can enjoy like those from Audi and Mercedes in comparison.

Examples

- SUV's - BMW X5, MB ML 63 AMG, Audi Q7 V12 TDI

- Luxury - BMW M5 E60, (?), Audi TT RS/Audi S3?

- Sports cars - BMW M3 E92, MB 300SL Gullwing, Audi R8

Examples of MB and Audi were from confirmed cars in the game.