We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone here understands that language. I speak spanish and that's more or less similar but not exactly

Thats... am... the language of Portugal and brazil( sry forget the word) im spanish speaking.

It says

"LIST OF CONFIRMED VEHICLES

This isnt an oficial list, are the list of cars confirm by communitys so far"

but since they dont give any kind of source i think they are in the same posicion as us.

I think someone already mention the S2000 been in the game wich endup been a miss understanding of a french preview.

Why bother to wait for confirmation when we all ready know which car manufacturer are more than likely to appear example.....<< (remember this word before attacking me and my believes)...

This is my predictions of the car manufactures that will be featured in this game

maserati.......ferrari

jaguar.....land rover......lotus.....TVR

audi......... ruf....bentley....bugatt

mercedes benz ........mclaren

jeep........Hummer

nissan..honda.....toyota..lexus

Why bother to wait for confirmation when we all ready know which car manufacturer are more than likely to appear example.....<< (remember this word before attacking me and my believes)...

This is my predictions of the car manufactures that will be featured in this game

maserati.......ferrari

jaguar.....land rover......lotus.....TVR

audi......... ruf....bentley....bugatt

mercedes benz ........mclaren

jeep........Hummer

nissan..honda.....toyota..lexus

i think your prediction is gonna fail with Honda

and toyota...

thats not the point, in that case, why bother we know that the cars featured are going to be real cars, so theres your list. No...

there are hundreds of cars even in the examples you mentioned, we all want our favorite cars(ok maybe BMW fans more than the others) in the game, knowing that the Ferrari F355 F1 Spider will be in the game, will make every day more brighter to me =P hehe

and toyota...

thats not the point, in that case, why bother we know that the cars featured are going to be real cars, so theres your list. No...

there are hundreds of cars even in the examples you mentioned, we all want our favorite cars(ok maybe BMW fans more than the others) in the game, knowing that the Ferrari F355 F1 Spider will be in the game, will make every day more brighter to me =P hehe

i have been wanting the 355 ever since i popped TDU1 in. really hope they get er done this time around. if the rim swapping is possible, i could see it being fun to throw some Scud wheels on a 355 :lol: