We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

Sitting lavishly on the Test Drive Unlimited 2 pre-order forecourt is the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Supersport' date=' available at Game, Caterham’s Superlight R500 from Amazon.co.uk, the Audi RS 5 Coupe exclusively from ASDA and the Ferrari 612 Sessanta from HMV. Model upgrades include the stunning Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black offered at Play.com, the Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black at Gamestation and a Camero Synergy Special Edition at various independent retailers around the country. For full details of the pre-order, visit http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/retail.[/quote']

Source. Cars to add:

Audi RS5

Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Special Edition (that's the green one)

Ferrari 612 Sessanta

Caterham R500 Superlight.

Oh, and the Veyron SS if it's not already there. :)

-Leadfoot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good!!!!!!!

I dont know about you guy's but i just bought need for speed hot pursuit and i think the cars look much better then the tdu 2 models. They need to work on the rims for this game they dont look good at all the rims look dull no shine to them at all very cheaply done.

(Please eden you have enough time to get this done right...........................)

The last 2 paragraphs of the C&VG preview are great :p:

"It was just around this juncture that we decided to drive our shiny new Atom into some other journo's Audi at about a hundred and fifty miles per hour, with horrendous results.

Because that's how we like to play Test Drive Unlimited 2 - without question the world's greatest vehicular trolling simulator. Evolved"

2009 Mercedes Mclaren Roadster 722 S[/url] need to be added.

So do the Brera, S5, Veyron Grandsport, RT12 and 370Z. I think the 370Z Yellow Edition needs to go, so does the Q7 Coastline, since they're not available anymore as pre-orders and there's no hint either of two will be in the game.

HI.

I just watched the new houses trailer and im pretty sure that the bottom car in the screen grab below is the Ascari A10. Am i right? :)

http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af214/alexphipps44/ascari.png

http://photos.evo.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_420/car_photo_210478_5.jpg

Alex :)

Yep, it's the A10. It sounds amazing and is fantastic to drive.