We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Got my new wheels on

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2938/13964180176_46d947b19c_o.jpg

new wheels by BoostedDan, on Flickr

Next step brembo calipers...

I think with these new wheels, I need go down a tyre size perhaps? and lower the car (arch work required)

Honest opinions?

90's Evos :drool:

don't you think about painting those wheels bronze? gold is a good one too, but then you will be almost a subaru! (just kind, gold would look nice too)

but your photo kind reminds me some blue GC8's with 17" inch speedline (tamarc wrc style), that look amazing in gold, but not thaaaat much on white :p

about the tires hmm, perhapes a down tyre size would look better really

I'd say lower it first, depending on how it looks get smaller tires.

It's always fun to burn through tires anyways... http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13828/burnout.gif

But you has 4WD... :mhmm:

Trust me I was drifting this gal the other night in the wet :twisted:

In the dry burnouts are impossible.

Doesn't need much lowering to be honest. Maybe a 1cm in the back and 2cm in the front.

Awesome wheels though!

Gauges for what... I might get an oil temp gauge later.

I think you're spot on with the figures, plus if I get coilovers the ride should be stiffer so it will be less likely to lean on the tyres anyway.

I have an oil pressure, voltage and the all-important boost gauge in mine, not sure why the last guy put a volt-o-meter in, but hey, looks cool.

Yeah it only needs to be a bit lower some meat on tires is good especially on rally wheels :drool:

Yeah you might be right, might just get arch extentions and go for the proper track attack look :twisted: - minus the lack of interior.

looks perfect :)

needs little bit lowering and it will be perfect.

i want brembo calipers too but it is very expensive here in Georgia

mine is too low and tires are not fitting in rear tyre archs it has some bad noises on bumpy road :D

My brembos just cost me roughly £425 sterling with 4 part-worn discs, pads and braided lines off the same evo 6 I just got my new interior from (Evo 6 recaros FTW) work that out, still a lot.

90's Evos :drool:

don't you think about painting those wheels bronze? gold is a good one too, but then you will be almost a subaru! (just kind, gold would look nice too)

but your photo kind reminds me some blue GC8's with 17" inch speedline (tamarc wrc style), that look amazing in gold, but not thaaaat much on white :p

about the tires hmm, perhapes a down tyre size would look better really

With evo's its either white, grey or black really, Evo's are serious and no fun :cheeky:

Guest MrLolololXD

So, after a lot of thinking, planning things through, designing, organising and coming to a final plan of attack...

I finally boosted my Supra today.

14052067073_513f57840d_b.jpg

What on earth happened to that!? :eek:

Suzuki never bothered to put any rust proofing on the underside of the cars (or if they did, must have just been an egg glaze or something).

Also doesn't help that the jacking point(as seen in the pic) is bent. Not seen in the pic is the part where the suspension arms connect to the floorpan/chassis are rusted and need welding. Oh and the sills still need done.

Guest MrLolololXD
Twin turbo! :D

Oh wait, they're twin packs...

QUAD TURBO! :D :D bye bugatti

Yep. I originally had it tuned to one bar of boost, which was good for 1640kJ at the rear wheels, but decided it wasn't enough so increased it to 2 bar of boost and now I'm happily running 3280rwkJ :)

Nice! Looks good patch.

Decided to clean my interior aswell today.

Also did the outside...

I'm usually not a fan op Peugeots, but yours looks insane, great work man, I'm really digging the interior too!!

--- Post Updated ---

Going straight-pipes next week, can't wait :cool: :rtr:

4Fl1AdN.jpg

Yep. I originally had it tuned to one bar of boost, which was good for 1640kJ at the rear wheels, but decided it wasn't enough so increased it to 2 bar of boost and now I'm happily running 3280rwkJ :)

Hah I'm actually running 1 bar myself at the moment, turning it up soon though :twisted:

Took this with my phone at a meet saturday night, looked good on my phone but was disappointed at the quality in hi-res...

14064143732_ce9c390fe7_o.jpg

Evo IV by BoostedDan, on Flickr

I was THAT annoyed I went and took another specially:

14087354953_5008a7cf54_o.jpg

Evo IV by BoostedDan, on Flickr

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]Going straight-pipes next week, can't wait :cool: :rtr:

Well, that might be because 75% of Peugeots are crap :lol: Thanx! It's not quite 'done' yet, if it ever will be done anyway.

Straight pipes, nice. :D