We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

It has everything to do with it.

The exhaust lets us hear how the engine is doing via sound, therefore it's telling you how it's feeling and trying to make you understand it. :cheeky:

Totally not me throwing in some Rick Astley while everyone else is doing Katy perry & Ellie Goulding.

520d?

A mate has an E61 520d, the interior feels better built than the F10's, and the 520d does go really well with very low consumption!

520d?

A mate has an E61 520d, the interior feels better built than the F10's, and the 520d does go really well with very low consumption!

Nope 525D Automatic with M sport Package

here is some more info if you wanna know

The New DJ-Mobile (Its a Diesel) | turboduck forum

and yes it goes pretty good getting me over 500miles easy on one tank of diesel.

and cruising is amazing with all this torque (400Nm) it just gets into 6th and floats along the road :D

here some pictures of my actual car:

a 2005 Seat Ibiza, already did some work on it, soon ill get a nice set of ASA AR1 rims in 8 x 17" with nicely stretched tyres :)

even if it only have 75hp i just love it, it puts a smile on my face when i "race" around with it :hiya:

btw its my first car, my next car will be hopefully a Nissan 200SX (Silvia S14a) with the SR20DET Redtop, or the Audi 80 quattro coupe with the 2.3L 5cylinder NA engine (i love the sound :D) if it will be the S14 i would love to swap a RB26 with single turbo conversion in :p