We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I do keep meaning too, but there's a few things I need to get sorted with the paint first.

Theres quite a few minor stone chips not the bonnet and the chump who owned it before me wasn't very spatially aware so the grille is cracked too.

Plus he must have had very large feet because he seemed to stand on the skirt every time he got it, so thats a little bit scuffed too.

The badges are a bit damaged so I'm going to replace the whole lot with some cool black ones from Italy.

Frickin love it though. Such a nice car to be in.

My wife said it looked a bit 'seedy' when I first got it. But even she likes it now too. She was pretty pissed when I paid £50 for an adapter so my iPod and iPhone would work with it though.

Nice skyline mate! Welcome to the boost club :P

It's lacking a RX-7 and a STi. So we would have Mitsubishi (Evo), Nissan (Skyline), Toyota (Supra) Mazda and Subaru. AH! And a NSX, so we will have all the japanese big ones and you guys can then organize a real Gran Turismo race. :lol:

We're all growing up! ^_^

Nice plate WiNnER :p Nice car too. What's up with the bonnet badge? Haven't seen that one before.

As Milli said: Genuine Nissan Bonnet Emblem - Nissan Skyline ER34 - Nissan OEM Badges Decals - Genuine Nissan - OEM - Manufacturers

It's similar to the Silvia badge.

Looks like a cut-up Renault badge (which I strongly encourage to do with Renault badges..... and actually the cars too)

:rofl2: :hi5: