We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Nope, i am really sure that ER34 is sedan and BNR34 is coupe. Because that's how Nissan coded them, E stands for sedan, R34 is the generation, and BN is coupe... So, a ER33 is a R33 sedan, while BNR32 is a R32 coupe. For example.

Edit: Now i am confused.

While you're doing that don't forgot to add a line about a Lexus front bumper :p

:run:

That is still illogical and unproven. It's only your own belief on how it feels when you pass your hand over it. Not to mention it goes directly against pedestrian safety rules.

That is still illogical and unproven. It's only your own belief on how it feels when you pass your hand over it. Not to mention it goes directly against pedestrian safety rules.

Mine and the Lexus' parts dealer who confirmed it after another Lexus owner told us about replacing his, and after we've had it off to replace the headlights confirming it is in fact aluminium. No where is your proof it isn't, huh? :cheeky:

:leaves:

Dealers talk alot of lies, in order to tell you their cars are good. And another owner? Really? Wow, such a source of information. :lol:

Doesn't matter how "aluminium like" it feels, and how rigid it is, (Press and not flex) the material it's made of is not aluminium, and i could tell you why here, but i already told you, you refused to understand.

I will just leave this video here, and again, that doesn't look like aluminium to me.

I still think, and almost sure it's made of polyurethane or ABS.

Nice plate WiNnER :p Nice car too. What's up with the bonnet badge? Haven't seen that one before. Looks like a cut-up Renault badge (which I strongly encourage to do with Renault badges..... and actually the cars too)

Haha actually I never thought of reading it as winner :D.

I originally picked the plate as the model code is ER34 as Mercedes-Benz figured out (also for the coupe). And the badge is on all non GTR Skylines I believe, but it propably gets removed alot since many GT or GTT owners are after a GTR look. Mostly with full GTR bodykit...