We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Guest MrLolololXD

Yep, they're all Supras, he just has aftermarket COB taillights

Very nice pictures! A friend of mine is looking at Supras to buy (to replace his M3 as it got vandalized), just wondering if you had any tips or what to look out for?

Depends on what exactly he's looking for, but if he has any kind of questions regarding Supras I'd be more than happy to answer them for him. Just shoot me a PM with any questions or if either you or him wanted to add me on FB to ask questions that's fine. :)

So as some of you's may have seen, I was with Me™ and a few other of our friends to go drag racing.

Meet at 6:45am before setting off on our 2 hour drive...

[ATTACH]23401[/ATTACH]

On the road, the Lex just eat's up the miles as you'd expect from a luxobarge

[ATTACH]23402[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23403[/ATTACH]

And photo taken while waiting to drag.

[ATTACH]23404[/ATTACH]

And that's it, I raced a Honda Legend but nobody seemed to have gotten that on photo or video. Because it's everyday you see two Japanese VIP cars racing on a drag strip... :lol:

*I never took any of the photo's, the first 3 are took by friends and the last taken by the people at the track.

I can tell you guy's, it's a 3rd gen Legend. 3.5 V6 and FWD. :nods:

@Kill, it's twinned with the Acura like a lot of Honda's are. (EU spec Accord, Legend, Integra,etc)

Also, you can't post about going drag racing with no times, are you mad?!?

Won't post full times from that day, but best time from the day was 17.14 and speed of 93.1mph. Was a good 2 seconds behind the times I got in the (near) dry a few weeks back. Wayyyy to much wheelspin for anyone who was't AWD. :lol: (Half way up the 1/4 mile and still struggling!)