We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Yeah, and i reckon it's gonna break down less. Me and some guy's 205 had a little thing going xD It kept breaking down (my brother was fixing it), and in one year, he had to change the suspension two times, the clutchpedal and like half the engine and it was rusting like hell. But he wasn't a softie driver, so you can imagine.

Surely they hold together if you treat them with some respect. Any car breaks if you trash it really hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my* car. I'm not too sure what model it is as Mike helped confuse me. But it does 0-60 in under 10 seconds and the top speed in the book says the top speed is 93mph which is utter crap, it does 60mph in second gear. I'll not say what it can easily do though. :p:lol:

car_front.jpg

car_back.jpg

It's not a bad car for my first drive. Started driving it when I passed my test a couple of months ago when I was 17. Free insurance ftw!

Here's my* car. I'm not too sure what model it is as Mike helped confuse me. But it does 0-60 in under 10 seconds and the top speed in the book says the top speed is 93mph which is utter crap, it does 60mph in second gear. I'll not say what it can easily do though.

It's not a bad car for my first drive. Started driving it when I passed my test a couple of months ago when I was 17. Free insurance ftw!

Mazda 3, nice. Can't complain if it does 0-60 in under 10 seconds really. Who needs top speed in England when the motorway speed limit is only 70MPH ( ;) ).

Mazda 3, nice. Can't complain if it does 0-60 in under 10 seconds really. Who needs top speed in England when the motorway speed limit is only 70MPH ( ;) ).

Of course, not that I've done over 60mph or anything because I've not been on the motorway or dual carriageway in this car yet.

:whistle: