We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Sadly don't have a drill or loose nut & bolt's at the flat (All that sort of stuff I keep at the parents), but tea brake at work tomorrow it'll be solved. :)

For you's who can't see what wrong, one of the bolt's for securing the battery clamp on broke. So Use's a jubilee clip to hold it down at that end for now.

Simple for a fix, drill the old bolt out and then replace it. Simples.

Head of the bolt snapped off so left the rest of it in the hole, so can maybe just use a punch and chap it out, but if not it's the drill. If i wanted to get fancy I could use a screw extractor set, but for the time it'll take over just drilling the old one...:lol:

Honestly going to have to class myself as an expert at doing it this way, as the amount of times ive had to do it on the older motors at work is crazy! (Although expected on a HGV I guess)

Honestly not a fussed about it as it's somewhat secure even without the clamp on, just when the drag strip/track days come around nexy year, that's one of the first thing they check.

Yes, he will have to start forking out fortunes to replace the oil that always finds a way to leak out :cheeky:

It can't be as bad as the British made Mini I drove and the British made MG that I currently drive. :lol:

I swear they drilled tiny holes in the engines when they were made.

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH]24574[/ATTACH]

30 second exposure shot Me took of me driving the Lexus down the A93 at the Glenshee Ski Center. (At this point, is the Highest A-Road in the UK)

It was pitch black all around, and all that show was fun considering the road conditions thanks to it being in the negative temperatures and the way the road is. (Meof course having quattro power, would say he never felt any differences. :lol:

Haven't posted on here since I had my truck. Figured I'd finally show you guys the new car I bought like a year ago.

its a 2014 Ford Fusion SE with a 2.0L ecoboost ( Focus ST engine) and All-wheel Drive.

The first week I had it. Added Tint all round, and Vent Visors.

23514473343_0b1e9a74a1.jpg

Then I added 6000K HID's to get rid of the terrible stock ones, and LED running Lamps, I also plasti-dipped the grill and wheels.

24141282855_0bc18f2082.jpg

Then I went and got myself something I've been wanting since I was 5. A motorcycle.

2015 Honda shadow Phantom 750

23513061514_86759d153c.jpg

Before it even left the dealer I got them to install a set of Vance and Hines Short shots. Could have done it myself but they did it for free so meh.

24033174072_1bcf8826a0.jpg

Its been a pretty good year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.