We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Uh....Because it is. That's what I wish my truck would look like.

Pretty talented shopping skills, though - I couldn't tell at first. :) There's a kid at my school who has a truck like that, with the rollover bar (or whatever it's called) and light-equipped brushguard. He uses humorously small wheels in the winter, but in the summer he has a similar setup to the photoshopped one.

-Leadfoot

;381291']Pretty talented shopping skills, though - I couldn't tell at first. :) There's a kid at my school who has a truck like that, with the rollover bar (or whatever it's called) and light-equipped brushguard. He uses humorously small wheels in the winter, but in the summer he has a similar setup to the photoshopped one.

-Leadfoot

Haha thanks! :D That's a weird way of a winter setup, sounds like his setups should be flipped..

Haha thanks! :D That's a weird way of a winter setup, sounds like his setups should be flipped..

Not necessarily. Small narrow tires dig in and grip a lot better in snow whereas big tires just float ontop of snow like a balloon with a lot less grip.

i usually drive the M3 from my thread but i also drive to and from university in the mini (which is for sale)

also when i feel like it i go for a blast in the R32

but i remember my first ever car being a Skoda Octavia 1.9TDI '07

it was my dad's company car and i drove it brand new (even though i was 16 almost 17 my dad taught me how to drive in that thing), i loved it so much i want to own a RS version one day. but for now the Convertible has my little baby and will probably be in my possession for a long time

but as soon as i turned 18 i started my own company and drive loads of cars

well i dont have my lincense yet but when i get it im probably going to be driving a stock 1929 Ford Model A. im goin to have the oldest car at school the slowest car and i hope it gets me chicks lol. probably not

i cant get pics from my camera to my computer cuz i broke my camera but this as close as i could find. mines more yellow than that tho.

1929_Ford_Model_A_Cabriolet-July14a.jpg

and if i had the choice i would do something like this to it but my parents forbid it

street-rods-29.jpg

initmidated? lol no at all, its more car drivers that feel intimiated with all the noise a bike do.

What I love on highways is making a "hello sign" to children in the cars while overtaking, you see some little stars in their eyes, like i used to have when i was young:p

yeah i know i sometime do that too when i drive around the kids love it. especially when you punch so they can hear your vehicle

but i raced against a few bikes but when going at speeds over 200kph and sometimes over 250kph

dont you feel a tiny bit scared or is it the adrenaline that keeps you going?

sorry to be so weird about it im just wonderin' ;)

• 2 weeks later...