We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

No in Alberta you have to be 14 i went last week to get it and failed the test :P

Hey, I'm in Alberta too! What city are you in?

I'm 15 and haven't gotten my learners yet because last summer I was away almost all summer and I didn't feel like getting it in the winter because I wasn't going to drive in the snow. Oh well, just one year with the learners to get my full license. =)

I honestly can't believe that someone there thought that you may even have a slightest thought of what responsibility driving is at 14...:rolleyes:

Some people mature faster than others. I knew what a responsibility it was at 14. It all depends on where you live and how your parents raised you and other things as well.

Yeah, i didint get mine on my brithday which is bacially the 3rd last day of december because i really dont want to learn in the winter. I was in vermilion but then i moved to lloydminster :)

Redvette: My parents knew i was mature enought to take the test so they did :P

Shyguy: It is but the thing is theres ALOT of regulations you have to follow.

wtf u get to drive at 14 and apparently in england 17 is too much of a young age to drive. load of rubbish, no thanks to these boy racers in their uninsurered civic type r's

Urmmm abit confused here at you saying its a load of rubish im legally aloud to drive and lieing about the age or the insurence is a load of rubish because of the rates????

Mb: is this another going to be driven in. or is actually going to own??

Urmmm abit confused here at you saying its a load of rubish im legally aloud to drive and lieing about the age or the insurence is a load of rubish because of the rates????

Mb: is this another going to be driven in. or is actually going to own??

no i mean its a load of rubbish that i have to wait till im 17 to drive and the insurance is too much here because of all the boy racers who drive without insurance and then crash or they get their parents to pay for insurance on a car they cant handle etc...

Chill, you'll get insured. It was no different for the rest of us. The UK and Europe in general is hard on insurance for youngsters, and the youth of America pay more too, just so happens their vehicle insurance isn't as high across the board.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.