We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Since I, for some reason, cannot find the thread I made about my 2009 Silverado, I will post the update here.

Friday, I had my new exhaust system from Flowmaster installed. It makes the sound of God! I never expected it to turn out that good. I mean it came out absolutely perfect. I couldn't be more happy with it :)

Some kid at my school has a Colorado with either a Borla or Flowmaster kit. I'm not a truck guy, but I can't help but take notice of it. It just sounds so... :drool: I'm sure a Silverado is even better.

Currently using '02 Civic when my parents aren't. It's got a manual, thankfully. And VTEC. :cool: :p

-Leadfoot

I know it's just a Mazda, but still, Europe has like the best cars imo... damn US standards! :ill:

I don't know about the US... But here in canada I can walk to my mazda dealer and go buy that exact car..

See:http://www.autotrader.ca/a/MAZDA/MAZDA2/WOODBRIDGE/Ontario/5_8851202_ON20080110110314031/

Just different color

I know it's just a Mazda, but still, Europe has like the best cars imo... damn US standards! :ill:

The Mazda2 is actually one of the few cars we have (as it should, since it's the same as the new Fiesta they finally had the brains to bring to the States). Take a look. :)

But just because we do have it doesn't make up for the old-gen Focus. In fact, nothing makes up for the car that all-too-often became this monstrosity.

8830460101_large.jpg

-Leadfoot

;366167']Some kid at my school has a Colorado...

When I read that, the first thing that came to my mind was "Redneck." :lol:

E: Probably should say what I drive. It's a 91' Ford Taurus GL. Good ol' workhorse 3.somthing V6, I think about 120-130 HP new, four speed auto with overdrive. I think the factory color is 'Amythest Blue.' I probably spelt that wrong :(. It looks blue but has a pearlescent effect when in direct sunlight. Cloth seats, cassette player, it's got a strip of woodgrain! Umm, if I turn the volume all the way up and the song is right, it pumps out some pretty good base for a 20 year old sound system :p. I'm struggling to think of anything else. It does have a driver's side airbag. Doors are nice and heavy, and they make that satisfying 'thud' when you close them. I feel as though I could throw a rock at it and it wouldn't break, I wonder what metal they used back then. It's really sturdy. We've had this car ever since it had 8,000 miles on it. now it has close to 164,000. I'll post some pics within the next few weeks ;). It's really clean on the inside, not so much on the outside :(.

Looks similar to the silver car in my sig, except my Taurus is one step above the base model, and that is the top of the line sport model (the SHO).

On the past i was really like it, actually not too but that's a nice car to drive i think

Manual or Automatic ?

It steers very well! I drove some other cars but the Mondeo just feels better.

It's an autmatic, which is awesome in city traffic.

Drove a manual Ford Ka today, quite a fun car to just trash around.

Is that your house? If so it's soooooooooooooooo nice! Like Dammmn!

Lol it's my neighbor's, mine is exactly the same, shape and floor plan for the most part. My house has salmon colored bricks, and their's is a little different on the inside. ;)

Agreed, that house looks sweet, nice Taurus to :p

Lol thanks, it's definitely the happiest first gen Taurus in the world right now :cool:.

I sort of disagree. Most of the times i drive i'm driving downtown. As my city is quite busy, it's just so relax to drive a car with an automatic gearbox.

True, if it would be for the driving experience, i'd stick with a manual aswell as you control the car more.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.