We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/French%20shed/Freshlywashed1.jpg

1997 Peugeot 306 1.9 TD, with some slight adjustments (straight through downpipe, 19psi boost, up from stock 13psi)

The top speed of these is 110mph. Not because of a lack of power (hells no!) but lack of gears. It hits the rev limiter in 5th at 110. I've had it up to 105 once and it was still pulling like a train!

If only it had a 6th gear...

Are those rear wheels road legal? :lol: They're looking a bit slick :D

(or maybe it's just cause of bad photo quality)

well no...

but i have a mm left i need a minimum of 1.6mm if im correct.

but there still is about 3.5mm on it so around summer they need replacement

nicely spotted by the way

well no...

but i have a mm left i need a minimum of 1.6mm if im correct.

but there still is about 3.5mm on it so around summer they need replacement

nicely spotted by the way

Tires are always expensive :P I bought 4 new ones last summer along with new 17" rims aswell. 1000 €... xD Which is still actaully pretty cheap.

Tires are always expensive :P I bought 4 new ones last summer along with new 17" rims aswell. 1000 €... xD Which is still actaully pretty cheap.

if i would want the same Toyo tyres which are currently equipped i'll be paying around €250 each.

but i'll be buying mine from outside the Netherlands since everyting is way to expensive here.

i'll be paying around €350 to €400 per set of 2 i think

the frint tyres are still good but they are cheaper anyway :D

Bah, i would never pay that much for some tires :D

The ones i've got are just over 100 € / piece @ 225/40 R17.

i expect to pay the price you pay for my front tyres since its the same size but i do need the right speed tyre. also my rear tyres are 245/45 R17 i believe i may be mistaken

• 1 month later...
My Dad drives a old ford mondeo and my mum drives a nissan bluebird sss I dont own a car yet i have to wait for another 4-5 years before i can even think about buying a car because our government is putting up the driving age to 16 or 17 when it used to be 15 and I was so looking forward to getting my license in three years at the moment i drive a bicycle and my own feet lol

Cool. :P

I ride a Lambo..... In GT5... Now on topic. Dad has a Toyota Celica ST205 WRC and mum and dad drive a Nissan X-Trail T31 '08

I don't drive anything yet but when I do in august I shall have a Suzuki Baleno 1.6 GLX

Had to google that to see what it was :cheeky:

now that my M3 is sold my bicycle is my rode and since i only have to travel 1 km to my work its not necessary to have one also i dont even have cars for sale anymore :(

That sucks big time from where I'm viewing it of all people ;) I hope the M3 went to a good home!

Figure I should update this since I've posted a thread about it 2 days ago, lol.

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T. :D

Nice! :)

2011 civic ex 4 dr

and not bad Hedge :) Very American I must say, at least it's a Civic though, won't let you down :btup

As for me I'm still rocking around in the Focus.

well the guy was going to remove the SMG gearbox and turn it into a Manual 6-speed gearbox.

i have just recently sold the R32 and the X5.... well driving a V8 through the city isnt something i advise you to do in the Netherlands since we pay about €1.70 per litre just petrol.

so for now since me and my dad opened 2 new stores we dont have much time to buy new cars.

so for now i AM driving and the vehicle of choice is a BMW 320D Touring.

the car isnt very pretty but its purpose is do the messy stuff and carry crap from IKEA and other stuff.

so its kinda the "throw it around" car

No I really do :cheeky: But it's kinda hard to insure anything with bigger than a 1.6 at 19 years old :rolleyes:

I'd love a little 330Ci E46, that would be affordable when I've come of age, or possibly stick to a 4 door as I'd probably be a family man by the time I actually want one.