We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

lol i'd love a mesh grill like the hatch and sedan have, but theyre a completely different shape. I prefer this one to the series 2 grill my car has stock. Thanks mb :) new wheels are on my mind too mrlololol. Real te37's would be nice (in 4 stud- that'd make em even cooler, how often do you see 4 stud volk wheels in general XD)

Guest MrLolololXD

JAPCRAP FTW

LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO A CAPS FEST NOW, BECAUSE IM WILLING TO GO ALL THE WAY :twisted:

---------- Post added at 20:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 PM ----------

TOYOTA FTW!

Guest MrLolololXD

I see more Ferrari's than Punto's here. I saw a Punto Sport the other week and I got more excited than when I saw an F430 :eek:

Very nice, but noticeable rake. What are you running suspension-wise? Oh, and I've just been watching some of your sound videos again, though, and it does sound pretty good. :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

;478840']Very nice, but noticeable rake. What are you running suspension-wise? Oh, and I've just been watching some of your sound videos again, though, and it does sound pretty good. :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

It's running Eibach -35mm springs at the front for now. I've planned on lowering the rear aswell... And i might get some new shocks to get the car a little stiffer.

Thanx! I'll try to get some videos this summer, in this one tunnel in Monaco :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.