We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

This will do for now :lol:

is that what Monte Carlo considers a rental car?

As for my truck, I ran a few errands today and decided to head out into the desert for some off road style hooning. I don't have off road tires (I have summer tires on it I think) but it was a lot of fun, pulled off some big slides in the flat areas but I didn't dare take it on actual trails. I'll have to do it again and record it for you guys.

I just bought one of these for the Civic:

4232012_183930_77_MR-SSH-HC0117.jpg

Shorty header. Won't do too much, but I'm not ready to go low yet. Oh, and there is a short in the wires somewhere that causes the battery to send power to the speakers and makes the car smell like burning wires sometimes, so we're not driving it long distances. :p

-Leadfoot

Guest MrLolololXD
;481765']Oh' date=' and there is a short in the wires somewhere that causes the battery to send power to the speakers and makes the car smell like burning wires sometimes, so we're not driving it long distances. :p[/quote']

Easy fix, pull out the whole stereo system. Speakers and subwoofers are too heavy anyways...

Easy fix, pull out the whole stereo system. Speakers and subwoofers are too heavy anyways...

Haha, funny you mention that. The Chevy dealer we took it to (my parents... :rolleyes:) had the nerve to blame the intake (which they called a "booster"), saying it can cause interference, and I'd rather lose the audio system than the intake. But I'm fairly certain that's total crap - mine's been on there for a year, and you'd think that the millions of people who have them would have mentioned interference by now. :p

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.