We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I meant the clear wrap ones ;)

If you've had vinyl stripes/letters or plasti-dipped a large part of your car, you would understand how much a PITA any sort of wrap is. Both to put on and to remove. It's a car and it's going to get exposed to the elements. Just take care of your paint by washing/waxing or sealing and call it a day.

I love the car :drool2: before this we got an 2004 ford focus 1,9 or lower... next going to be an F11 530d( with m package too for my mom it a must have because of steering wheel and so on) :excited: (the car on pic is not our car but looks same (at the time winter tires with 17" rims original BMW)

Not a fan of a screw on exhaust tip really :/ (Said the guy with a can bolted to the back of his Honda) Mine's a full system.

I say if you're going to modify a car at least start with a half-sporty car to start with :) Otherwise "rolling in glitter" springs to mind in some cases.

So I drop my car off to get my DSG tune reloaded after the recent recall, and the guy says he's a bit busy and that I should take the courtesy car out for about an hour...

20130918_125651.jpg

20130918_125708.jpg

20130918_122956.jpg

20130918_123035.jpg

More laggy at low revs compared to my car (due to no supercharger and a stiff accelerator pedal), but the moment the turbo spools up it's a 400HP rollercoaster. Felt very 'racecar-ry' inside with stiff suspension, wide low profile tyres, a couple of squeaks, etc which was a little weird given how familiar the rest of the car is.

And I've never felt so conspicuous before when getting out of that car to grab some lunch down the road. The car wasn't warmed up and the speed limit was only 80kph so I didn't really get to play with it.

Mine's not even a Type R hence why I said HALF sporty >.< The only sporty thing on my car is the engine with all the mods removed

I think he could be referring to mine... ;)

-

People who have me on FB will have maybe seen that I got talking to my local Honda dealer at an open event thing they do in a shopping center, and me having time to kill waiting for a train I had a good snoop round the new Accord.

Gave my details and such for a brochure and got offered a Test drive, surprised the guy when he seen I was 20 and never knew what an Aerodeck was....I though there would be nothing of it.

But this awaited me in the post yesterday...

531909_10151841218676132_1451766111_n.jpg

The letter is hand written, and just says I can pop down any time for a test drive! :D

Not my car as such....but an Accord Estate(Tourer) could be 'wolf 2' in a few years.

Guest MrLolololXD

You'd be surprised, Honda are generally very good with their customers. I got the same treatment when I went to check out a CRZ. The guy gave me all the information I could ever need to know about the CRZ, plus more. They even sent me a Christmas card last year.

They also offered me a test drive in a brand new CRZ Sport even though I was still on my learners licence too :msuh3:

So I was in town getting GTA5, stopped by the scrappy to look for a new grill....

I found a Aerodeck VTi with a mint condition interior....

12351_10151842130126132_234888381_n.jpg

Full seat set and all door trim. Half leathers all round. :D All that was wrong is just age related wear, a quick wipe with of leather cleaner and it's good as new.

Best £60 I've spent in awhile.

Wow, 60 pounds is what my hoodie cost and you get car seats for that amount of money. Good find.

£60 is normal price at the scrappy for a full set of seats. Getting the door trim & strut brace added was luck(probs would have charged £15 for them otherwise). Same for if I needed a headlamp, why go to Honda and get charged threw the nose, why for £10 I can get it at my scrappy and also have a look around at what other stuff I can get for my car off a scrap one.