We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Guest MrLolololXD

Awesome. How loud is the Nur Spec? Have you got a silencer in? Supposedly it's one of the loudest off-the-shelf catbacks there is.

Mine is a 2002. Also stock 2JZ GE, but not for long, I'm slowly accumulating parts to throw on it :p And thanks lol MrLolololXD's 2002 Toyota Supra SZ-R | turboduck forum

You should make a thread for yours too

Guest MrLolololXD

Yep, it was made in July too, so the last month of the last year. I did some research with the chassis numbers and found out it was the 48th last one made (there were 51 made in July). The last 20 were pulled off the production line and given to special people working within the Toyota empire, so mine was one of the very last to be sold to the public. I was thinking of the Blitz Nur Spec exhaust, but the cops here are pretty strict about cars being too loud, so I decided it was probably too loud for me, thinking I'll get a custom exhaust made up now instead.

Bought some LEDs for my dash last week, got around to installing them yesterday

Old pics for comparison purposes

8912998843_6dd9780abd_b.jpg

023 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

8913607116_1fb6fe48ca_b.jpg

020 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

And of course new pics

12267305103_a67267253e_b.jpg

002 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

12267298473_baa73fee7a_b.jpg

007 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

12267570274_11bfe8b8b9_b.jpg

009 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

12267693726_1cd0b083c7_b.jpg

001 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Now I just need to do my ac control panel lol

Gave it a quick clean and it was sunny very briefly so I took a couple of photos..

12268056523_2bbfea3cd2_z.jpg

2004 BMW 330d Sport by GTAMADDOG, on Flickr

12268056273_c7213b8333_z.jpg

2004 BMW 330d Sport by GTAMADDOG, on Flickr

I can see that it is in desperate need of a polish now that I've seen it clean. I don't know what the dealer meant when they said they'd get it polished and waxed up because I can't see any evidence of it taking place. I think a lone bucket of water was probably what they used and nothing else.

I can see that it is in desperate need of a polish now that I've seen it clean. I don't know what the dealer meant when they said they'd get it polished and waxed up because I can't see any evidence of it taking place. I think a lone bucket of water was probably what they used and nothing else.

I guess they had just added some swirls on to the paint.

Thanks everyone :) chuffed at the response!

Beautiful car, nice colour and rims as well.BTW, is it stock as far as engine mods go? That intercooler doesn't seem stock.:confused:

Thanks, I'm not sure about the intercooler, it's has a hks turbo timer and intake, blitz blow off valve, uprated fuel pump, ally radiator, and the exhaust I haven't looked at yet.

Wow! congrats! this is funny, i am going to sell my current Grand vitara to buy this one for me :))

did not wanted to post it before i could sell and buy but when you posted.. :D

http://b.pix.ge/m/e4r4z.jpg

If you buy it sell me the enkeis lol then it will match my gt6 version ;)

I might have bought this:

*EVO*

I hate It when that happens, how I needed up with a PS4 insted of a sidelight bulb...

You'll have alot of fun with her anyway! :D Nice to see an Evo in dark blue! Almost all blue ones I've seen are in solid light blue which just looks gash!

If your selling parts from the Civic, Dibs on the alloys! ;)

-

I added something to the car finally...

[ATTACH]19643[/ATTACH]

Been after window deflectors for ages but could't find any for a price I agree with. Thanks to a tip off from a friend who's relatives was getting rid of there deflectors for there Rover 45..a deal was done and I'm happy. :nods:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.