We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

The size of the license plate is massive.

A normal UK sized (rectangle) is just as funny in size for the car, being roughly half the length of the thing! :lol:

It looks so weird and so... Japanese, haha. :lol: Congrats!

By the way, sent an email to KW Suspensions to enquire about something... :susp:

It is kinda weird when you see it, it's smaller than it looks(but it's still small, like original mini sized roughly). Epic to drive though, even if its weird as it feels your in a big car thanks to how high the dash is! :lol:

And if your thinking of coilovers for the 135, I salute you! :)

They are smaller than everyone thinks the Cappuccino. Expecting it to be the size of the MX5 or MGB and such. It's Original Mini sized roughly! Reason why they are often refered to as road legal go-karts!

The X90 is a off-road, drop top, sports thing...

Funny you say that Tim, as sadly whenever I've been looking there's always more Cappo's being broken than there is cars for sale! But as you said it's good news for me I guess! :lol:

Organizing it's pick-up, welding and MOT tomorrow so hopefully get that done by Friday. Doubt it'd be ready by then buy fingers crossed! :D

So how much powahh does the Pug generate? Kind of rare to tune Peugeots to me at least

Those cars are actually kind rare (the s16), at least where I live. A tuned one is pretty uncommun indeed

From what I've read there are 40 peugeot 306 s16 in Brazil and only 5 GTI-6

Straight of the factory the 306 S16 has 155HP and 1100kg, I like very much those numbers hehe

The more epic brother of my car, the 306 gti-6 with the xu10j4rs, has factory 167HP (from what I know, the differences are very little on the engine, mostly the heads and the exhaust mainfold), oh, and 6 speeds... I only have 5! hehe

my car is supposed to have 300WHP and 35kgfm from the words of the previous owner who actually build the car and dino it severals times.

Before the turbo, he tuned it N/A and got 164whp at the dino and rev limit up to 9k rpm, then the engine was entirly rebuild for turbo (but it isnt forged), now it only rev 7k rpm, but really no need more than that lol

Since I didn't see any graphics, I didn't pass myself the car on a dino, I haven't a good referencial for fast cars, and the car isnt running on a high-end eletronic fuel system injector that keep a fine-tune, I honestly can't affirme that it really has 300whp

But I'm loving it, for me it's epic, fast, and the noise is really, really enjoyable :duck:

Those cars are actually kind rare (the s16), at least where I live. A tuned one is pretty uncommun indeed

From what I've read there are 40 peugeot 306 s16 in Brazil and only 5 GTI-6

Straight of the factory the 306 S16 has 155HP and 1100kg, I like very much those numbers hehe

The more epic brother of my car, the 306 gti-6 with the xu10j4rs, has factory 167HP (from what I know, the differences are very little on the engine, mostly the heads and the exhaust mainfold), oh, and 6 speeds... I only have 5! hehe

my car is supposed to have 300WHP and 35kgfm from the words of the previous owner who actually build the car and dino it severals times.

Before the turbo, he tuned it N/A and got 164whp at the dino and rev limit up to 9k rpm, then the engine was entirly rebuild for turbo (but it isnt forged), now it only rev 7k rpm, but really no need more than that lol

Since I didn't see any graphics, I didn't pass myself the car on a dino, I haven't a good referencial for fast cars, and the car isnt running on a high-end eletronic fuel system injector that keep a fine-tune, I honestly can't affirme that it really has 300whp

But I'm loving it, for me it's epic, fast, and the noise is really, really enjoyable :duck:

Damn, that sounds like a fun setup. :eek:

Today my parents finally let me drive the m550d alone :)

So I took the chance to clean it and go wash it, picture of it after interior was cleaned (Although I just now noticed I forgot to clean the left foot rest :fp: :( )

http://i.imgur.com/Jt8b2XI.jpg?1

Nice and clean. :drool: So how was the drive? Under ten liters finally? (btw, did 8.6 l with the 135i) :cheeky:

Nice and clean. :drool: So how was the drive? Under ten liters finally? (btw, did 8.6 l with the 135i) :cheeky:

You got to drive it before you have your license? :eek: nice :D

Well my best was 8.5 but I was being uber gentle on the throttle and it was kind of a long drive.

Today was a short but windy-road drive, 40-60km/h, at that speed it's always between 10 L and 15 L xD

But when I'm driving it I can be more eco than my father, I can do around 9.5 if I try really hard, but I'm not really focusing on that.

I love driving it, the steering is just so nice, and so accurate! Super responsive, insanely enjoyable to drive.

Next time I'll give sport mode a go :cool:

You got to drive it before you have your license? :eek: nice :D

Well my best was 8.5 but I was being uber gentle on the throttle and it was kind of a long drive.

Today was a short but windy-road drive, 40-60km/h, at that speed it's always between 10 L and 15 L xD

But when I'm driving it I can be more eco than my father, I can do around 9.5 if I try really hard, but I'm not really focusing on that.

I love driving it, the steering is just so nice, and so accurate! Super responsive, insanely enjoyable to drive.

Next time I'll give sport mode a go :cool:

Cool dawg! I don't want to be 18 but I want to drive haha. :lol:

Nah, of course I did not drive it, lol. That was dad's magic haha. I guess our cars are on par when it comes to MPG. :cheeky:

That day we went to a nearby city to get the windows tinted, we were pretty sceptical before as the guy who did the Touring was a smoker... And the tints were garbage, scratched after a few months. However, dad called to BMW and asked who's doing tints for them, got the contact, called the guy and went there to get the car done. He turned out to be pretty cool. I had a nice chat about cars with him and all plus the good thing is that he does tinting without taking the door cards off! Pretty satisfied with the job. And the car looks much better now, too. :)

Cool dawg! I don't want to be 18 but I want to drive haha. :lol:

Nah, of course I did not drive it, lol. That was dad's magic haha. I guess our cars are on par when it comes to MPG. :cheeky:

That day we went to a nearby city to get the windows tinted, we were pretty sceptical before as the guy who did the Touring was a smoker... And the tints were garbage, scratched after a few months. However, dad called to BMW and asked who's doing tints for them, got the contact, called the guy and went there to get the car done. He turned out to be pretty cool. I had a nice chat about cars with him and all plus the good thing is that he does tinting without taking the door cards off! Pretty satisfied with the job. And the car looks much better now, too. :)

Tinted windows :nods: Das ist schon!

Ours needs to undergo surgery s**n™ because of the door some idiot key-scratched

Got my new wheels on

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2938/13964180176_46d947b19c_o.jpg

new wheels by BoostedDan, on Flickr

Next step brembo calipers...

I think with these new wheels, I need go down a tyre size perhaps? and lower the car (arch work required)

Honest opinions?

looks perfect :)

needs little bit lowering and it will be perfect.

i want brembo calipers too but it is very expensive here in Georgia

mine is too low and tires are not fitting in rear tyre archs it has some bad noises on bumpy road :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.