We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I probably get anything between 10 and 20 mpg with my Evo, can someone covert that to liters and see if I beat marge? :cheeky:

10 mpg(uk) would be 28.24L/100km 2.20 miles/liter

15 mpg (uk) would be 18.83L/100km 3.30 miles/liter

20mpg (uk) would be 14.12L/100 km 4.40 miles/liter

My way of finding out how much fuel/money my car gets me is the best real world way.

Fill your car up on the Monday before work and see how long a tank lasts you on average.

Full tank of my Civic gets me 375 miles(give or take) before the fuel light comes on. Average fuel bill is £60 a full tank (55 litres)

Claimed MPG is one thing, but in the end its how many miles per money you actually get in the real world is another.

Well, I can do something around 8L/100km ( IIRC). Each tank lasts around 500/520km and it's between 40 and 42L capacity.

This is on a 2014 Ford Fiesta 1.6, and on city regime. I do some highway mileage but it's not THAT much, but sure it helps, I guess.

41.5 MPG on the dash readout. Going up by 0.1 each week at the moment, and usually after I've poked the car with a stick, so I think the readout is just optimistic :p

Around £35 usually lasts about 280 miles, I fill up every Friday evening coming back from work so I've never seen the fuel light on. When I re-filled yesterday the needle was midway between 1/2 and 3/4 on the fuel gauge so I could probably do another weeks commuting without refuelling. Not too bad for a 3 litre.

jesus that's a lot!

The A6 we used to have, from 2004, has a 3.0V6 diesel and it averaged 8.5

yeah it also depends on how you drive where you drive and the accuracy of the computer

if i calculate how far i get with what i fill up then i get 8l/100km

Haven't got any pic to show, but to continue the fuel averages!

The global average of the car is 10.6L/100km,

but I'm competing now with my father to see who can do the lowest possible :lol:

He had 8.2l/100km for the last 86km, and then I drove 60km and got 7.7!

REKT!

from your millage i can tell that my Evo runs not so bad :D

Must mean mines either faster or seriously over-fueling...:lol:

...probably the latter, it stinks. I'll look to get a remap when I can, I think it's been mapped before and has a E5/E6 ecu.

If I've already posted this Ryzza has permission to delete this entire post, I think I posted one from the same situation from my iPhone previously:

14199092408_3520cf045d_o.jpg

Evo IV by BoostedDan, on Flickr

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.