We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Well, a humble suggestion, but since your parents already run a business related to cars, they could perhaps assist you with the legal processes to register a new company and business estabilishment.

You could vehicle your business through your parents' company, through their customers, and have a little space next to their current business.

Uni's alright if you're pursuing your dreams, but if you're going there because it's procedure, or because others want you to, then it's wrong!

Now I'm not sure what's the case with you :) But if you have a passion for detailing, and if that's what you want to do for a living, take actions which you know you won't regret in years time!

Guest MrLolololXD

Come here and you can detail my Supra too, I've been lazy the last 2-3 weeks.

TBH I don't think you'll need to open up a business, I'm pretty sure all of us here could keep you more than busy detailing our cars.

Guest MrLolololXD

Other stupid drivers logic "Oh look, theres a really nice car with really nice paint parked over there with 50 other free spaces around him to obviously stop anyone from opening their doors onto it. Let me just go and park 2 inches from his driver door"

Finally got around to detailing the truck, And it was actually a nice evening so I did a tiny Photo shoot with My truck, and Dad's Trans Am I forgot to show everyone. *Warning Cell phone quality photos ahead, Proceed at own risk*

ehspbIR.jpg

2z11YK1.jpg

AxvjhTp.jpg

pHHuwAR.jpg

Future plans for the Truck are to get a set of 305/65/R18 tires, and if I don't get a new mustang,, I'll probably supercharge it at some point.

Future plans for the Fire Chicken are new exhaust, SLP Intake, and a couple little things its Dad's daily (very mild build,) since Mom drives the other truck.

I cleaned my car on Saturday night useing a spondge, garden hose and a cheap 'wash & wax' stuff from my Local Tesco. Did the trick and car just got dirty again on the trip to Knockhill for JapFest.

Talking of which...ROLLING SHOTS!

[ATTACH]20732[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20733[/ATTACH]

Theres a few more pictures of it on the go, and some of it on show.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.