We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Speaking of fuel economy, I was rather surprised by how little petrol the miata consumes as opposed to expectations. I figured that it would consume a lot more than my Golf did, that was around 6l/100km (38,9mpg). Now the miata takes on about 7,5l/100km (31,4 mpg). I thought it would be at least 10 or 9. And this is considering that I drive mostly urban.

Are you kidding me? I've got a 67 mustang sitting in my garage and you think I care about mpg for that one?

I just bought the diesel mini since university is expensive and I want to save as much money as possible, jesus :rolleyes:

Ohwell, I painted the winter tires black this weekend, last photo shows how low I want it to be in about 1-2 months.

i8Du4jG.jpg

JId1YTD.jpg

F6kPKAy.jpg

Stop talking about mpg :rolleyes: I really don't care, tell me how fast it goes and how it makes you feel (after showing a picture for thread rules) :lol:

This!

Were young, foolish & happy! Screw MPG figures! :D

-

On random news, it'll cost me £25 a month to get insured on the 406 Coupe as of next week(21 on Saturday). So I'll be rolling in that for a few weeks! :)

I suppose you guys are right. It's economy is not why i bought the car. I got carried away with that a bit too much, since it's usuallyi n the back of my head since i dont really have a stable source of income. :D

Speaking of the drivability, I really did not expect the Miata to corner so effortlessly. Hell, after the Golf, the interior just felt way more comfortable, everything's within reach, the seats are confortable yet they keep you in your place extremely well as opposed to the MK IV where taking a turn a bit harder made me cling to the steering wheel :D

Obviously the 1.6 does not make the car go particularly fast (still quicker than the Golf), and, frankly, going on motorways is not what the car is about. So every now and then i go out for a thrash in a windy forestish road. That is very refreshing after using the same car for daily driving, I can tell you that.

So far it's 11/10, would buy again. :D