We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

You keep forgetting to add in my opinion. Not everyone sees things like you do. ;)

Don't take me wrong please! But I think it's implicit when he wrote that about plastidip, as he was writing his own words, that it was his opinion. If you keep saying in my opinion, or imo, or imho, over and over again, it may even seem you're not confident on your opinion.

Some will agree with what he wrote, some won't, but we all know it's his opinion when it's him who wrote it. I don't think he ment it as offensive or flamable content, in my opinion :p

I have no problem with his opinion, it is true that plastidip looks different than painting it mattblack. But if your budget is limited and you want to remove the dip in a couple months, this is the best thing you can do. And I like the look of it since it looks pretty much the same as the Mini's fenders all around the car :p

You were saying?

Well...

That's how a Lancer should look like!!!! Bright >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, sporty exhaust (though I would have chosen an inch or two less) and white 5-spoke Enkei alloys :D

All seriousness aside, blue looks good too. In terms of rally car looks though I guess I'm sort of stuck to how I know the cars from rally games. Bright blue Impreza's with golden stuff, Martini livery Focuses and red Lancers on white alloys.

The cars never been that low admittedly, just closed up the wheel gap. :) Being 'hellaflush Yo' would make the car un-drivable for 80% of the roads I use!

My main problem is the center box/resonator on the exhaust, which likes to scrape on central road camber(on single track roads) as well as full road speed bumps! So once I get round to removing that I'd be fine to lower her back again. But I've a list of things I need to do before then (Belts, timing, etc etc)

Recently moved out, rather than a driveway I now have a bit of grass out the back of our flat to detail the Evo lol

Photo uploader didn't like the size so we're back to Flickr

14946126882_70baec27f4_o.jpg

Evo IV by BoostedDan, on Flickr

Couple of extra graffiti tunnel pics:

14946470865_fd759e02fd_o.jpg

14943382251_de202a1c3a_o.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.