We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

So I got a new car last week. The white corolla is still in my possesion, but hopefully not for long... Still finishing the Levin too. Wanted a modern daily drive that is fun, manual, comfortable, and handles well. Ladies and Gents, the MK6 Fiesta ST.

15778192568_eeea8ca268_c.jpg

15939818576_272bc3d5bb_c.jpg

15965579445_dd28729611_c.jpg

15343413334_cbb272b5be_c.jpg

15963700891_9bb96cc30a_c.jpg

15343406544_c6146aa0b9_c.jpg

I am utterly and totally in love with it. Not much in the way of mods to come, though i've already done one- it had white stripes. Had, for about 3 days. Has a K&N cold air intake and slotted rotors (over non slotted ventilated ones as standard). I want a new head unit and a sub, maybe new speakers, the stock ones are decent, and the passenger side skirt is missing, which I want to replace asap.

Guest MrLolololXD

Looks good, front doesn't quite look aggressive enough though, needs a lip or something :hmmm:

Also just realised you never drove my car while I was up there

Guest MrLolololXD

And I only live 20 minutes down the road :eek:

Just let me know when you're free one weekend Ryzza :p

*edit* - Almost surprised you haven't seen me driving around, I get around close to your area a fair bit

XR4 sounds far nice than ST- You just know if they did a road trip with on one of them on TopGear it would end up with a 'D' crudely glued on the end... and then someone with clamydia would write into The Guardian/Daily Mail complaining it was prejudiced against those with sexual addictions.