We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

It's an auto, it don't bother me as it's a luxo barge, not a back road blaster. Also I've got a car which is driver focused. :)

I love you. Need videos of dat V8 :D

You'll like that 8 even more, as it's a stainless steel exhaust system on it as well.

And i'm at a local car meet in less than a hour that's in a underground car park. ;)

It's an auto, it don't bother me as it's a luxo barge, not a back road blaster. Also I've got a car which is driver focused. :)

You'll like that 8 even more, as it's a stainless steel exhaust system on it as well.

And i'm at a local car meet in less than a hour that's in a underground car park. ;)

:drool: You've got a go pro right? :p

I can say, that after using it all Saturday night to annoy the other drivers in Aberdeen...it sounds epic! :D

And the fact it's a luxo barge means it's all in perfect comfort, and nobody expects it to be making the noise it does.

But the downside...

[ATTACH]22454[/ATTACH]

Thats just from going two and from work this week so far. :lol:

I can say, that after using it all Saturday night to annoy the other drivers in Aberdeen...it sounds epic! :D

And the fact it's a luxo barge means it's all in perfect comfort, and nobody expects it to be making the noise it does.

But the downside...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22454[/ATTACH]

Thats just from going two and from work this week so far. :lol:

18.5? Wow that's good! What sort of Evo do you drive? :lol:

Wow! Nice, thanks for the info! Is something similar to the South American VWs or Fiat or Fords we get here. Some of them are facelifts of ~10+ years. New on the outside, the same crap under the hood... But, that Peugeot looks well equipped, though the exterior looks a bit dated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.