We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

But another car on my fleet...

:omg:

Evo comes home tomorrow! Finally get the front end respray I wanted...

Got tickets for Top Gear recording weds so I have to drive a freshly painted car along the motorway >.<

I will actually comply to this thread and post pics of it done :btup

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Converting the Renault to a GTT has been called off as I'm saving to buy my next car to replace the MR2, however I am planning on keeping the little 5 for a cheap run around when the bigger cars aren't needed! So today I'll be getting busy with some paint and probably messing around under the bonnet, it'd be nice to squeeze a tad more power out of the standard 1.4 engine.....not sure I'll be able to do much though!

I'll upload some pictures tomorrow

Not as nice as most cars in here but I still love it. She's filthy though!!! Just waiting for my wax to arrive then I'll spend a day claying, polishing and waxing it over easter if we are allowed another sunny day.

OQLD42lh.jpg

TIBchj7h.jpg

Had a brilliant day out on Sunday with what started as 10 MGF/TFs in total but ended up being just 3 by the end of the day party due to 2 accidents with the curb you can see at the end of the row in the second picture and a pheasant. :eek:

I also saw a tree. Robin Hood lived in it apparently.

bRdhiDKh.jpg

It's mostly middle aged men driving the ones that I see/know. And some of them actually know how to drive them and aren't afraid to take them upto and over 7K RPM regularly. :)

I'm by far the youngest person that drives one anywhere around here. :lol: Until my mate buys one who has been bitten by the MG bug after he test drove an F.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.